- Norman, OK
Members of the Market & Derived Data Research and Development Team are responsible for innovation and large-scale data projects to support MSCI's suite of Risk Management Applications. Projects will be focused on fixed income data analytics, design and development for new architecture and processes. In this role you will be working with DMX team members to design, test, consult and deploy production software in the MSCI Market Data environment. Your role will include interfacing with other teams such as Risk Analytics Development, Research, DBAs, Product Management, and Data Content Services teams.
You should have:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related Sciences/Technology field or equivalent experience
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Programming Languages
- 3-5 years of experience with one or all of the following): Perl, Python, Go, C/C++/Java
- Familiarity with Kafka, Oracle, and Azure
- Basic Linux Systems Administration Skills: Primary environment RHEL. Candidates should be proficient at the Linux command line.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Excellent project management skills, attention to deadlines, and a strong ability to work problems to solutions.
- Background in CA Autosys Job Management framework a plus.
For more than 40 years, MSCI's research-based indexes and analytics have helped the world's leading investors build and manage better portfolios. Clients rely on our offerings for deeper insights into the drivers of performance and risk in their portfolios, broad asset class coverage and innovative research.
Our line of products and services includes indexes, analytical models, data, real estate benchmarks and ESG research.
MSCI serves 98 of the top 100 largest money managers, according to the most recent P&I ranking.
For further information on MSCI, please visit our web site at www.msci.com
Due to the great number of applications we receive for each of our open vacancies, we are unable to respond on an individual basis.
To all recruitment agencies : MSCI does not accept unsolicited CVs/Resumes. Please do not forward CVs/Resumes to any MSCI employee, location or website. MSCI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/Resumes.
MSCI Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top