Collections Senior Associate
- Monterrey, Mexico
Your Team responsibilities :
We are looking for a Collections Senior Associate, an organized and motivated Team Lead to manage the Collections team and to work with our Billing, Sales Ops and Coverage teams to collect on past due invoices and assist in other functions of the AR team
What we will offer you: Depending on your location of your role, you can expect ...
- Competitive fixed and variable compensation, holiday/vacation allowance & retirement savings plans/pensions
- Employee Resource Groups to support you in and out of the office
- A wide range of benefits including - healthcare, dental plans, risk insurances and (location dependent) - cycletowork schemes, gym benefits, retail discounts,
- A purposeful approach to Wellbeing including training, support networks, membership to wellness platforms and vendors, and active local office communities
- A specific and deliberate planning to the physical offices in which we work, and support for everyone spending periods of time working remotely or at home. This approach mirrors our commitment to transparency and sustainability and puts the safety and wellness of our employees at the center of all we do. We aim to provide productive and sustainable work environments and technology that encourages collaboration, creativity and innovation.
Your key responsibilities:
• Managing the Local Collections team (performance management and development, performance and portfolio reporting, etc)
• Review past due accounts regarding the assigned business / region, follow the standard collections process to initiate follow ups and continue contacting customers for past due receivables until collections are received
• Document all follow ups within CRM system
• Work with Sales Coverage team, Sales Operations team and Billing team to resolve billing, tax or other issues
• Work with Legal team to prepare and execute letters for delinquent customers
• Assist in resolving allocations of unapplied client funds through follow up with various internal and external parties.
Your skills and experience that will help you excel:
• College degree is required; Accounting, Finance or Business related degree preferred
• 4-5 years of experience working in Collections, at least 2 years of people management experience is required
• Fluency in English (both spoken and written)
• Ability to work with multiple team members in Finance in different locations as well as Sales Coverage team
• Highly motivated with the ability to work independently, with initiative and to demonstrate ownership for projects
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task Investigative and creative approach to problem solving
• Strong presentation and facilitation skills
• High level and demand of attention to details, investigative and creative approach to problem solving
How we'll support you
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A performance and growth-oriented culture and values
- Opportunities for continuous learning to aid progression
- Goal based objectives and development plans
- Transparent performance-based compensation schemes
- Employee resource groups such as the Women's Leadership Forum, MSCIPRIDE, and Eco-Groups.
MSCI is a market leader in Global Indexes, Smart Beta, ESG and Risk Management, and is at the forefront of the secular trends dominating the financial services landscape today. We are committed to the future sustainability and transparency of the financial markets. We create innovative products and services that allow our clients to make more informed investment decisions, and we provide investors with critical performance measurement and risk management data and analytics. Click here to see what we do (link to MSCI brochure)
Our values define the working environment we strive to create. We are inclusive, we champion bold ideas, we always pursue excellence, and always act with integrity. Personal accountability and responsibility are key to success, and we always work as a team to remain client centric.
MSCI is committed to developing a culture and workforce that reflects the clients and communities in which we operate. Increasing our diversity expands our talent pool which helps to accelerate innovation in all we do. We especially encourage members of historically underrepresented groups to apply, including women, ethnic minorities and those in the LGBTQ community.
To all recruitment agencies: MSCI does not accept unsolicited CVs/Resumes. Please do not forward CVs/Resumes to any MSCI employee, location or website. MSCI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/Resumes.
MSCI Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top