Your Team responsibilities
MSCI Index system calculates and distributes equity indexes to financial markets in real time. As a cloud engineering lead, you will join a team of technologists dedicated to deliver real time index solution in Azure cloud platform. You will participate in architectural review, make design decisions and innovative ideas with the group.
What we will offer you: Depending on your location of your role, you can expect
- Competitive fixed and variable compensation, holiday/vacation allowance & retirement savings plans/pensions
- Employee Resource Groups to support you in and out of the office
- A wide range of benefits including - healthcare, dental plans, risk insurances and (location dependent) - cycle-to-work schemes, gym benefits, retail discounts
- A purposeful approach to Wellbeing including training, support networks, membership to wellness platforms and vendors, and active local office communities
- Regarding Covid19, a specific and deliberate planning to the physical offices in which we work, and support for everyone spending periods of time working remotely or at home. This approach mirrors our commitment to transparency and sustainability and puts the safety and wellness of our employees at the center of all we do. We aim to provide productive and sustainable work environments and technology that encourages collaboration, creativity and innovation
- Design cloud solutions for real time index platform
- Write infrastructure as code (CI/CD pipeline, Terraform, ARM) for azure IaaS and PaaS resources
- Lead a team of cloud engineers to deliver cloud solutions
- Design deployment, monitoring, alert strategy for production systems
- Work closely with java development teams to accelerate cloud adoption in Azure
- Collaborate with cross functional teams, DevOps, SecOps and 3rd party vendors to define technology solutions
- 9+ years of system design and implementation experiences. Candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior Associate role
- 2-3 years of experience in Kubernetes and PaaS services
- Experience in Cloud migration project
- Experience in Infrastructure as Code with the use of Terraform
- Experience in cloud monitoring solution
- Experience in DevOps tool like Azure DevOps
- Java development experience
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A growth-oriented culture and values
- Opportunities for continuous learning to aid progression
- Goal based objectives and development plans
- Employee resource groups such as the Women's Leadership Forum, MSCIPRIDE, and Eco-Groups
MSCI is a market leader in Global Indexes, Smart Beta, ESG and Risk Management, and is at the forefront of the secular trends dominating the financial services landscape today. We are committed to the future sustainability and transparency of the financial markets. We create innovative products and services that allow our clients to make more informed investment decisions, and we provide investors with critical performance measurement and risk management data and analytics. Click here to see what we do
Our values define the working environment we strive to create. We are inclusive, we champion bold ideas, we always pursue excellence, and always act with integrity. Personal accountability and responsibility are key to success, and we always work as a team to remain client centric.
MSCI is committed to developing a culture and workforce that reflects the clients and communities in which we operate. Increasing our diversity expands our talent pool which helps to accelerate innovation in all we do. We especially encourage members of historically underrepresented groups to apply, including women, ethnic minorities and those in the LGBTQ community.
To all recruitment agencies
MSCI does not accept unsolicited CVs/Resumes. Please do not forward CVs/Resumes to any MSCI employee, location or website. MSCI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/Resumes.
MSCI Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship , disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.