We are looking for a skilled UI engineer who cares deeply about building beautiful customer-facing products. The ideal candidate will not only write clean, comprehensible front-end code but have experience building fast, intuitive products. You will have a lot of autonomy to control both the front-end infrastructure as well as product influence.
- Collaborate with our design and product teams to come up with new products that solve real problems
- Own development of new products end-to-end
- Help us construct and refine our front-end framework to ensure that our existing code stays high-quality, fast, and scales as we grow our engineering teams.
- Work with extremely talented, humble, and nice people on the product engineering team and across the company
- Have at least 3 years of experience building web applications
- Have at least 2 years of building a consumer-facing product that has a very high UI/UX bar
- Care equally about code quality and product quality
- Believe in simple code over clever code
- Experience in full-stack engineering is a plus!
Founded in 2013, mParticle is the leading customer data platform that unlocks the full power of data for businesses. The company empowers brands to accelerate their growth strategy to keep pace with their customers by providing the most advanced data platform for web and apps across all devices in the marketplace. A trusted partner among renowned brands such as NBC Universal, Spotify and Airbnb among many others, the mParticle platform has grown to manage over 1 billion mobile users each month, capturing over $5 billion in e-commerce transactions and processes over 250 billion API calls. Recognized as one of Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work three years in a row and named to Gartner’s “Cool Vendors in Mobile App Development” list, mParticle has 100+ employees and is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, Seattle, Florida, and London.
Back to top