Technical Services Engineer
mParticle is growing and is seeking a Technical Services Engineer!
This will be a hands on technical role, that will give you the opportunity to interact with some of the best minds and technology stacks in the mobile app business. You will become an expert in all things mParticle, from our mobile SDKs, to our partner integrations. Your work will be meaningful and will have a strong impact on mParticle and our clients’ success.
If you are interested, here are some details to help you determine whether this is the right role for you.
- Colllaborate with mParticle Customer Success to support mParticle’s customers via email, Slack, and Google Hangout as they work with mParticle’s SDKs
- Ensure customer facing issues are resolved in a timely and accurate manner
- Collaborate with mParticle Solutions Consultants on customer SDK implementations
- Collaborate with mParticle engineering and product teams to help drive new product features
- Assist with new product feature testing
- 4 year undergraduate degree in computer science/engineering or related technical discipline
- Ability to quickly grasp and understand new technologies and new technical concepts
- Mobile application development experience is a huge plus, particularly deploying and supporting mobile SDKs
- Experience deploying technology solutions and/or in a technical customer support role is a plus
- Familiarity with mobile marketing technologies is a plus
Founded in 2013, mParticle is the leading customer data platform that unlocks the full power of data for businesses. The company empowers brands to accelerate their growth strategy to keep pace with their customers by providing the most advanced data platform for web and apps across all devices in the marketplace. A trusted partner among renowned brands such as Airbnb, Foursquare, King, and Spotify among many others, the mParticle platform has grown to manage over 1 billion mobile users each month, capturing over $5 billion in e-commerce transactions and processes over 250 billion API calls. Recognized as one of Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work in New York City and named to Gartner’s “Cool Vendors in Mobile App Development” list, mParticle has 85+ employees and is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, Seattle, Florida, and London.
Meet Some of mParticle's Employees
Rashel works closely with company clients to define strategic use case solutions, success metrics, implementation techniques, and partner integration processes across the entire mParticle ecosystem.
Back to top