mParticle is growing is and looking for a Solutions Engineer!
mParticle Solutions Engineers play an important and strategic role, partnering with our sales team to expand the footprint of our industry leading mobile data hub. This role requires strong solution architecting skills, fluency in various data driven marketing use cases, and a solid understanding of mobile app technologies. You will interact with some of the best minds in the mobile app technology and marketing space and will pitch the mParticle solution to cutting edge marketers and innovative mobile app developers.
Our clients include marketing and engineering functions for some of the largest apps in the world and our platform processes nearly one third of the world’s smartphone traffic.
If you are interested, here are some details to help you determine whether this is the right role for you.
- Provide pre-sale technical and product expertise to prospective mParticle clients
- Lead product demonstrations
- Develop and present technical solutions for advanced use cases using mParticle’s various APIs and product features
- Lead integrations between mParticle prospects’ apps and data platforms with the mParticle SDKs and platform for POCs
- Answer technical questions in RFPs
- 4 year undergraduate degree.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar sales engineering role for a software product.
- Experience collaborating with business and technology stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with superior presentation skills.
- Strong ability to translate business requirements and marketing use cases into the required technical components.
- General knowledge of various digital marketing tools: analytics, attribution, ad serving, DMPs, push, social media.
- General knowledge of data driven marketing practices: audiences, retargeting, exclusions etc.
- Mobile marketing and technology (SDKs, Objective C, Java) experience a huge plus.
- Ability to travel as needed – approximately 50%
Founded in 2013, mParticle is the leading customer data platform that unlocks the full power of data for businesses. The company empowers brands to accelerate their growth strategy to keep pace with their customers by providing the most advanced data platform for web and apps across all devices in the marketplace. A trusted partner among renowned brands such as Airbnb, Foursquare, Hulu, King, and Spotify among many others, the mParticle platform has grown to manage over 1 billion mobile users each month, capturing over $5 billion in ecommerce transactions and processes over 250 billion API calls. Recognized as one of Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work in New York City and named to Gartner’s “Cool Vendors in Mobile App Development” list, mParticle has 45 employees and is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco.
Meet Some of mParticle's Employees
CEO & Co-founder
Michael is the final set of eyes that looks over platform designs, sales strategies, and marketing campaigns to ensure total alignment across the entire company.
Back to top