Senior iOS Engineer
mParticle is growing and seeking an iOS Engineer.
We love building products for other engineers - and hope you will too! Our SDKs are open source and need to live up to the standards of all of the developers and companies that use them. A qualified candidate will have been bitten by a bad API or SDK in the past, and will have strong opinions for how to create a great developer experience. If you have a proven background of project ownership and of delivering quality, maintainable software - we want you on our team.
- Build and maintain the mParticle iOS SDK for native apps and tvOS as we expand the mParticle platform, working closely with the rest of the SDK team as they do the same.
- Evolve mParticle’s automated testing suite and continuous deployment stack.
- Collaborate with our integration partners to help them integrate their iOS SDKs with ours. Better yet - refine our integration APIs so they’re self-documenting.
- Serve as a maintainer of our open source repositories on Github.
- Minimum 3 years experience writing native iOS apps or libraries
- Deep knowledge of and proven ability to write idiomatic, testable Objective-C
- Experience with Cocoapods and Carthage, and a strong opinion for or against them
- Interest and ability to learn other languages as needed, including Swift
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- BS degree in Computer Science, or a related technical discipline
Founded in 2013, mParticle is the leading customer data platform that unlocks the full power of data for businesses. The company empowers brands to accelerate their growth strategy to keep pace with their customers by providing the most advanced data platform for web and apps across all devices in the marketplace. A trusted partner among renowned brands such as Airbnb, Foursquare, King, and Spotify among many others, the mParticle platform has grown to manage over 1 billion mobile users each month, capturing over $5 billion in e-commerce transactions and processes over 250 billion API calls. Recognized as one of Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work in New York City and named to Gartner’s “Cool Vendors in Mobile App Development” list, mParticle has 70+ employees and is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, Seattle, Florida, and London.
Meet Some of mParticle's Employees
Rashel works closely with company clients to define strategic use case solutions, success metrics, implementation techniques, and partner integration processes across the entire mParticle ecosystem.
Back to top