Senior Backend Engineer
We're looking for a talented and technically well-rounded person who loves to tackle complex problems.
As a Sr. Backend Engineer you will collaborate to help specify, design, and develop software meeting company and product requirements, with lead responsibility for different areas of the architecture. You'll be responsible for communicating with senior leadership around these areas and projects.
This position requires a deep understanding of the technical challenges common in API integration, data integration, and general information exchange in a SaaS environment.
We are seeking someone who wants to be a major contributor in a small, dynamic work environment, loves a challenge, and has a strong balance of technical and people skills.
- Join a small, high-impact, multi-talented engineering team
- Tackle some of the most challenging problems you can face developing high availability services that need to scale exponentially
- Help evaluate and choose emerging technologies, new service protocols, and architectures, self-healing capabilities, performance and code quality tooling, etc.
- Determine the right tool for the right task
- Write high quality, maintainable code with extensive test coverage in a fast-paced startup environment with tight schedules
Founded in 2013, mParticle is the leading customer data platform that unlocks the full power of data for businesses. The company empowers brands to accelerate their growth strategy to keep pace with their customers by providing the most advanced data platform for web and apps across all devices in the marketplace. A trusted partner among renowned brands such as Airbnb, Foursquare, King, and Spotify among many others, the mParticle platform has grown to manage over 1 billion mobile users each month, capturing over $5 billion in ecommerce transactions and processes over 250 billion API calls. Recognized as one of Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work in New York City and named to Gartner’s “Cool Vendors in Mobile App Development” list, mParticle has 70+ employees and is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, Seattle, Florida, and London.
Meet Some of mParticle's Employees
Director of Product Development
Rashel works closely with company clients to define strategic use case solutions, success metrics, implementation techniques, and partner integration processes across the entire mParticle ecosystem.
Back to top