mParticle is growing our Sales Team and we are looking for driven Sales Directors to join us.
Our clients include marketing and engineering functions for some of the largest apps in the world and our platform processes nearly one third of the world’s smartphone traffic. We care about building a company that not only has the best solution on the market, but also provides the white glove experience to our customers. We like to think of ourselves as the startup for adults.
In 2018 we are expanding our industry leading customer base while continue to shape a new category. This is your chance to make your mark and leave work every night knowing that your maybe, your work matters?
Responsibilities: a.k.a. What you will do, day in and day out.
- Sell as a team: From pre-sales to post, you take your job seriously as the quarterback for the customer experience. From mentoring your SDR, to working shoulder to shoulder your colleagues, you care more about helping customers solve hard problems than about winning alone.
- Professional detective: Every call that you make, every meeting you take is with the goal to learn, learn and learn some more. As an adult, your curiosity just continues to grow.
- Customer Advocate: Your relationship is built on the value that you bring to your prospect. You spend time every day learning about your buyers, the problems they face, and our solution.
- Strategic: Your deals are large and complex, you’ll spend a part of everyday thinking and working on the longer-term strategy for your territory and your deals. You love pipeline meetings because you like to plan ahead.
- Details: In your work life, you are obsessed with the details. You do practice runs for your meetings three days in advance. People make fun of you for reading your emails out loud to catch typos.
- You are fluent in technology, have sold SaaS, and bonus if you have had exposure to mobile
- You have been selling to Enterprise level clients and can hold the attention of a room with multiple stakeholders
- You know your customer profiles inside and out
- You solve problems and understand how to demonstrate the the true value of a product
- You have a proven track record hitting & exceeding quota
- You are comfortable in a high growth environment -- in fact you thrive on it
- You Run a book like a master with a mix of accounts
- You are not intimidated by objections and you are passionate about your sale
How to get noticed:
If you really want to stand out, we encourage you to treat this role like a deal that you are working. We can’t wait to be impressed by what you bring to the table as you differentiate yourself from everyone else.
Founded in 2013, mParticle is the leading customer data platform that unlocks the full power of data for businesses. The company empowers brands to accelerate their growth strategy to keep pace with their customers by providing the most advanced data platform for web and apps across all devices in the marketplace. A trusted partner among renowned brands such as Airbnb, Foursquare, King, and Spotify among many others, the mParticle platform has grown to manage over 1 billion mobile users each month, capturing over $5 billion in e-commerce transactions and processes over 250 billion API calls. Recognized as one of Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work in New York City and named to Gartner’s “Cool Vendors in Mobile App Development” list, mParticle is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, Seattle, Florida, and London.
Meet Some of mParticle's Employees
Rashel works closely with company clients to define strategic use case solutions, success metrics, implementation techniques, and partner integration processes across the entire mParticle ecosystem.
Back to top