- San Francisco, CA
At mParticle, our mission is to help companies utilize their data to increase the value of their brands. Our customers include companies such as Airbnb, Spotify, NBC Universal, Starbucks, Paypal, Burger King and hundreds more where we help accelerate digital transformation and underpin world class customer experiences. Founded in 2013, mParticle has raised over $120M of capital from major venture capital firms, and we’re just getting started.
Our Sales team balances deep product and industry knowledge, with a genuine customer-obsessed mentality. Every consumer brand wrestles with data fragmentation and disconnected systems which can be vastly improved through the adoption of a unified data layer like mParticle. In doing so, we are building the future of CRM.
Your focus will be on customer acquisition, working collaboratively across technical and non-technical stakeholders to help deliver innovative solutions to the worlds most innovative brands. You will need to have a genuine passion for technology, data, analytics, and marketing.
What you'll do @ mParticle:
- Identify potential customers and run the end-to-end sales process with help from various people across Product, Engineering, Solutions, and the Executive team.
- Build and maintain relationships with customers across our key buying personas, from product teams to growth marketers and developers.
- Close business!
We want to talk to you if you have the following experience:
- Have sold API-first software solutions
- At least 5-7 enterprise software sales experience
- Proven track record of exceeding your quota
- Comfortable selling large deals to key technical stakeholders
- Success running complex sales processes aligning multiple stakeholders on both sides.
How to get noticed:
If you really want to stand out, we encourage you to treat this role like a deal that you are working. We can’t wait to be impressed by what you bring to the table as you differentiate yourself from everyone else.
Founded in 2013, mParticle is the leading customer data platform that unlocks the full power of data for businesses. The company empowers brands to accelerate their growth strategy to keep pace with their customers by providing the most advanced data platform for web and apps across all devices in the marketplace. A trusted partner among renowned brands such as NBC Universal, Spotify and Airbnb among many others, the mParticle platform has grown to manage over 1 billion mobile users each month, capturing over $5 billion in e-commerce transactions and processes over 250 billion API calls. Recognized as one of Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work three years in a row and named to Gartner’s “Cool Vendors in Mobile App Development” list, mParticle has 100+ employees and is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, Seattle, Florida, and London.
Back to top