Sales Development Rep
We’re looking for a Sales Development Rep to join our sales team in San Francisco. As Sales Development Rep, you’ll be the first touch point for mParticle’s new customers. You’ll learn how to identify and research lists of companies to target and develop email and telephone campaigns to generate new business opportunities. You will also conduct high-level conversations with senior executives about their business, their technical issues and their operations.
A successful candidate will be strongly self-motivated and driven, goal-oriented, methodical and tenacious, and able to effectively interact with the team. This role has an extremely high potential for growth, both within the company and from a commission standpoint, making it the perfect stepping stone from a traditional entry-level SDR to a senior sales representative.
- Grow our customer list through phone and email outreach, with the goal of setting meetings for our sales team
- Research prospects and their companies to empower the sales team before scheduled meetings
- Cold call, prospect, nurture and qualify new leads to build a healthy pipeline of prospects
- Assist Sales and Marketing projects that help drive revenue growth
- Establish and incorporate best practices using the latest tools to drive efficiency and scalability throughout our sales and execution process
Founded in 2013, mParticle is the leading customer data platform that unlocks the full power of data for businesses. The company empowers brands to accelerate their growth strategy to keep pace with their customers by providing the most advanced data platform for web and apps across all devices in the marketplace. A trusted partner among renowned brands such as Airbnb, Foursquare, Hulu, King, and Spotify among many others, the mParticle platform has grown to manage over 1 billion mobile users each month, capturing over $5 billion in ecommerce transactions and processes over 250 billion API calls. Recognized as one of Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work in New York City and named to Gartner’s “Cool Vendors in Mobile App Development” list, mParticle has 45 employees and is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco.
Meet Some of mParticle's Employees
Rashel works closely with company clients to define strategic use case solutions, success metrics, implementation techniques, and partner integration processes across the entire mParticle ecosystem.
Back to top