Product Marketing Manager
mParticle is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to leverage a deep understanding of mParticle’s platform and customers to create technical narratives, content, and education to help buyers learn, use, and understand why mParticle is unique.
This role requires a combination of technical knowledge to obtain a deep understanding of our product and product marketing experience to effectively communicate product capabilities and benefits. You must be able to lead initiatives and work cross-functionally to produce a variety of technical marketing assets, including blog posts, case studies, learning resources, and more.
- Be the expert on all technical buyer personas, understanding their buying agendas and how they evaluate and buy.
- Develop deep technical knowledge about our products and capabilities, our competitors’ products and services, and the competitive landscape in general.
- Plan, produce, and maintain technical competitive intelligence and sales enablement tools and training.
- Create high quality technical content such as demos, webinars, presentations, data sheets, technical white papers, web content, blog posts, and other assets designed to convey the value of mParticle to new users, and keep existing users engaged and growing on the platform.
- Be the product expert intelligently and effectively articulating and demoing the product value proposition.
- Work with product management to distill key functionality and benefits into core product marketing messages, and create technical narratives that differentiate mParticle
- Help develop enablement and training materials for sales, sales engineering, customer success, and solutions consultants teams.
- Collaborate across the company with partners from product management, engineering, marketing, sales engineering, customer success, solutions consulting, and executives on a regular basis.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of experience in product management, product marketing, or sales engineering, working with B2B software. Specific experience in data infrastructure, integrations, and analytics software a plus.
- Demonstrated experience in developing technical marketing content, sales enablement training and tools, and deep competitive intelligence assets.
- Ability to translate complex technical concepts and technologies into strategic business and customer-centric value propositions.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Experience in public speaking a plus.
- Drive and lead multiple projects and priorities through to completion, while collaborating with other teams.
- Proven track record in performing well in a fast-paced environment where change is a constant and organizational skills to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively.
- Combination of technical acumen coupled with the ability to communicate the technical elements in a simple, effective manner.
Founded in 2013, mParticle is the leading customer data platform that unlocks the full power of data for businesses. The company empowers brands to accelerate their growth strategy to keep pace with their customers by providing the most advanced data platform for web and apps across all devices in the marketplace. A trusted partner among renowned brands such as NBC Universal, Spotify and Airbnb among many others, the mParticle platform has grown to manage over 1 billion mobile users each month, capturing over $5 billion in e-commerce transactions and processes over 250 billion API calls. Recognized as one of Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work three years in a row and named to Gartner’s “Cool Vendors in Mobile App Development” list, mParticle has 100+ employees and is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, Seattle, Florida, and London.
Back to top