Product Manager - Integrations
mParticle is growing our Products team and is seeking an Integration Product Manager.
As an integrations product owner, you will drive and manage integrations with cutting edge mobile technology and marketing platforms across the analytics, attribution, marketing automation, and social media domains. You will work closely with partners, customers, product managers, engineers, support and sales, to define integration strategies, business requirements and technical specification to build new integration and maintain existing portfolio.
The successful candidate will own the integrations and collaborate cross functionally to drive the product development process from concept to production. You will be the subject matter expert for platform integrations and offer expert advice on capability and market requirements.
If you are interested, here are some details to help you determine whether this is the right role for you.
- Own and manage mParticle’s integration portfolio from concept through successful launch.
- Define integration strategy, business requirements, and specifications across Ad and Marketing tech platforms.
- Drive on-boarding of new partners including technical briefing and integration specifications, project launch plans and acceptance validation.
- Maintain alignment with our customer’s and partner’s product roadmaps and plans.
- Lead the resolution of issues during development, prototype builds and launch.
- Work cross functionally to deliver integrations on time.
- Work cross functionally to maintain integrations; version upgrades, enhancements and bug resolutions.
- Coordinate with Business Development, Product and Customer Operations to ensure operational-readiness post-launch.
- Bachelor degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Systems/Technology, or Engineering.
- 3+ years experience in delivering enterprise software applications and integrations.
- Experience with web technologies and REST APIs
- Experience with file based integrations.
- General knowledge of various digital marketing tools: analytics, attribution, ad serving, DMPs, push, social media.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and experience in translating business requirements to integration design specs.
- Demonstrated the ability to work in a complex technical project under time constraints.
- Demonstrated ability to work with outside companies to deliver joint projects.
- Results oriented, with experience delivering/launching technical projects to production.
- Industry experience is desired, with familiarity in mobile, data-driven marketing and SaaS solutions for marketing.
- Mobile marketing and technology experience a huge plus particularly deploying and supporting mobile SDKs and performing and supporting data integrations.
Founded in 2013, mParticle is the leading customer data platform that unlocks the full power of data for businesses. The company empowers brands to accelerate their growth strategy to keep pace with their customers by providing the most advanced data platform for web and apps across all devices in the marketplace. A trusted partner among renowned brands such as Airbnb, Foursquare, King, and Spotify among many others, the mParticle platform has grown to manage over 1 billion mobile users each month, capturing over $5 billion in e-commerce transactions and processes over 250 billion API calls. Recognized as one of Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work in New York City and named to Gartner’s “Cool Vendors in Mobile App Development” list, mParticle has 85+ employees and is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, Seattle, Florida, and London.
Meet Some of mParticle's Employees
CEO & Co-founder
Michael is the final set of eyes that looks over platform designs, sales strategies, and marketing campaigns to ensure total alignment across the entire company.
Back to top