Market Response Representative
We’re looking for a Market Response Rep (MRR) to join our sales team in New York or San Francisco. As Market Response Rep, you’ll be the frontline for all of mParticle’s scaled demand generation and work heavily with both Sales and Marketing. You’ll learn how to qualify leads by conducting high-level conversations with prospective buyers about their business, technical issues and operations.
A successful candidate will be strongly self-motivated, driven, goal-oriented, methodical and tenacious, and able to effectively interact with the team. This role has a high potential for growth into multiple departments within the company (depending on interest), making it the perfect stepping stone into Sales or Marketing.
- Interact and follow up with leads from a variety of sources, from website visitors to guests at trade show booths
- Field and qualify inbound leads, with the goal of setting meetings for our sales team
- Research prospects and their companies to empower the sales team before scheduled meetings
- Assist Sales and Marketing with projects that help drive revenue growth, such as event preparation, outreach and follow up
- Establish and incorporate best practices using the latest tools to drive efficiency and scalability throughout our sales, marketing and execution process
Founded in 2013, mParticle is the leading customer data platform that unlocks the full power of data for businesses. The company empowers brands to accelerate their growth strategy to keep pace with their customers by providing the most advanced data platform for web and apps across all devices in the marketplace. A trusted partner among renowned brands such as Airbnb, Foursquare, Hulu, King, and Spotify among many others, the mParticle platform has grown to manage over 1 billion mobile users each month, capturing over $5 billion in ecommerce transactions and processes over 250 billion API calls. Recognized as one of Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work in New York City and named to Gartner’s “Cool Vendors in Mobile App Development” list, mParticle has 45 employees and is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco.
Meet Some of mParticle's Employees
CEO & Co-founder
Michael is the final set of eyes that looks over platform designs, sales strategies, and marketing campaigns to ensure total alignment across the entire company.
Back to top