mParticle is growing our team and is seeking an Information Technology Administrator.
As IT Administrator at mParticle, you will oversee mParticles 5 offices and ensure optimal performance and productivity of all internal IT needs.
Our clients include marketing and engineering functions for some of the largest apps in the world and our platform processes nearly one third of the world’s smartphone traffic.
If you are interested, here are some details to help you determine whether this is the right role for you.
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware, connection, printer and software issues reported to the Service Desk
- Conduct technology training for new users
- Conduct briefings and demonstrations for users to enhance system productivity
- Escalate requests to the appropriate party, as needed
- Replace or repair defective parts and equipment
- Update network applications as required
- Troubleshoot and resolve all problems encountered with hardware and software
- Perform routine server monitoring and performance benchmarking
- Monitor and remove virus, spyware, and other non-authorized software
- Complete special projects as requested
- Undergraduate’s degree in Computer Technology or related field
- Minimum of two (2) to four (4) years prior experience with providing IT support
- Knowledge of Centrify
- Comfortable in a Mac corporate environment
- Google, suite & chromebox experience
- The ability to prioritize, be attentive to details, and provide exceptional client service is required
- Demonstrated communication, interpersonal, organizational, analytical, problem-solving and computer skills required
- A sense of urgency and a commitment to timely completion of projects
- Attention to detail along with a commitment to quality and confidentiality
Founded in 2013, mParticle is the leading customer data platform that unlocks the full power of data for businesses. The company empowers brands to accelerate their growth strategy to keep pace with their customers by providing the most advanced data platform for web and apps across all devices in the marketplace. A trusted partner among renowned brands such as Airbnb, Foursquare, King, and Spotify among many others, the mParticle platform has grown to manage over 1 billion mobile users each month, capturing over $5 billion in e-commerce transactions and processes over 250 billion API calls. Recognized as one of Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work in New York City and named to Gartner’s “Cool Vendors in Mobile App Development” list, mParticle has 85+ employees and is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, Seattle, Florida, and London.
Meet Some of mParticle's Employees
Rashel works closely with company clients to define strategic use case solutions, success metrics, implementation techniques, and partner integration processes across the entire mParticle ecosystem.
Back to top