We're looking for a talented and technically well-rounded person who loves to tackle complex problems. As Integrations Engineer, you’d be responsible for identifying, developing, testing, and deploying key enhancements to the integration process. This position requires a deep understanding of the technical challenges common in API integration, data integration, and general information exchange in a SaaS environment.
The Integrations Engineer will work to build, define and implement best practices that help provide our customers with a seamless integration experience. In this role, you will not only manage and build client API integrations but also design and implement scalable features to support growth.
Finally, we are seeking someone who wants to be a major contributor in a small, dynamic work environment, loves a challenge, and has a strong balance of technical and people skills.
- Integrate new API clients onto our transactional and/or content systems
- Design, develop, implement and test technical solutions based on business requirements
- Create and maintain integration documentation
- Design, build and maintain tools that monitor, automate or streamline internal processes
- Monitor business critical applications and troubleshoot or escalate appropriately when issues arise
- Maintain the integration pipeline and coordinate amongst key stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Provide primary QA support for partner integrations
- 3+ years professional hands on experience
- Understanding of web services development principles and high-volume applications requiring 24/7 uptime
- A natural problem solver
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and experience communicating technical information to non-technical people
- Ability to effectively communicate with third-party technical and sales teams
- Troubleshooting skills using data to find anomalies and test hypotheses
- Basic knowledge of databases and SQL
- Programming experience and understanding of programming concepts
Founded in 2013, mParticle is the leading customer data platform that unlocks the full power of data for businesses. The company empowers brands to accelerate their growth strategy to keep pace with their customers by providing the most advanced data platform for web and apps across all devices in the marketplace. A trusted partner among renowned brands such as Airbnb, Foursquare, King, and Spotify among many others, the mParticle platform has grown to manage over 1 billion mobile users each month, capturing over $5 billion in e-commerce transactions and processes over 250 billion API calls. Recognized as one of Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work in New York City and named to Gartner’s “Cool Vendors in Mobile App Development” list, mParticle has 70+ employees and is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, Seattle, Florida, and London.
Meet Some of mParticle's Employees
CEO & Co-founder
Michael is the final set of eyes that looks over platform designs, sales strategies, and marketing campaigns to ensure total alignment across the entire company.
Back to top