mParticle is growing and we are seeking a Developer Evangelist.
As The Developer Evangelist at mParticle, you will be the face of mParticle to the developer community and will spearhead community engagement, growth through evangelism, and platform adoption.
Our clients include marketing and engineering functions for some of the largest apps in the world and our platform processes nearly one-third of the world’s smartphone traffic.
If you are interested, here are some details to help you determine whether this is the right role for you.
- Be the mParticle developer voice in relevant forums on topics of importance to the developer community
- Engage the developer community in authentic and fun ways
- Build and leverage strong champions throughout the developer community
- Be the lead contributor and "editor in chief" to technical sections of mParticle.com and blog/thought leadership - highlighting technical achievements and innovations of mParticle and its customers that developers can leverage
- Be the voice of the developer to mParticle product and marketing teams
- Represent mParticle at events and at key moments in sales cycle
- Further the understanding of mParticle among technical teams at key customers, creating advocates and champions
- Unabashed passion and curiosity for technology and mobile coupled with technical depth
- Deep understanding of the developer eco-system and various developer forums
- 3+ years of development experience as a developer
- 2+ years driving broad developer evangelism efforts; specific knowledge of mobile, platform or competing technologies
- Unparalleled communication and negotiation skills
- Understanding of the competitive products and how to differentiate mParticle from its competitors
- Flexibility in regards to work schedule and travel
Founded in 2013, mParticle is the leading customer data platform that unlocks the full power of data for businesses. The company empowers brands to accelerate their growth strategy to keep pace with their customers by providing the most advanced data platform for web and apps across all devices in the marketplace. A trusted partner among renowned brands such as Airbnb, Foursquare, King, and Spotify among many others, the mParticle platform has grown to manage over 1 billion mobile users each month, capturing over $5 billion in e-commerce transactions and processes over 250 billion API calls. Recognized as one of Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work in New York City and named to Gartner’s “Cool Vendors in Mobile App Development” list, mParticle has 70+ employees and is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, Seattle, Florida, and London.
Meet Some of mParticle's Employees
Rashel works closely with company clients to define strategic use case solutions, success metrics, implementation techniques, and partner integration processes across the entire mParticle ecosystem.
Back to top