Customer Success Manager
mParticle is looking for a Customer Success Manager to work with our rapidly growing customer base that includes some of the world’s best apps. Our Customer Success team is tasked with strengthening and expanding our relationships at all levels of the client organization.
The Customer Success Manager possesses a clear understanding of the partners' organization and their overall marketing strategy, and has frequent dialogue with key stakeholders. The CSM drives expansion of data-driven use cases and up-sells platform products and features. In order to do so, the CSM should possess the ability to understand a marketer’s business needs & articulate the value of an enterprise platform to collect and connect data for marketing.
The CSM is a highly collaborative individual who works closely with mParticle’s Solutions Consulting, Sales & Product teams to provide client feedback and influence our product roadmap. Success in this role is defined by client retention, expansion and satisfaction.
- Act as primary business point of contact for mParticle’s clients and serve as a trusted consultant to optimize and expand use cases through the mParticle platform.
- Understand and assess client requirements, marketing strategies and growth drivers to create ongoing plans for achievement.
- Understand client organizational structures and interface at all levels to drive maximum adoption.
- Manage the client partnership experience from onboarding onward. Lead customer engagements including strategy sessions, trainings, and formal QBR meetings to provide ongoing value.
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction by collecting and structuring client feedback & working closely with internal teams to prioritize requests.
- Proven track record in a consulting role and customer-facing environment. Ability to leverage your business acumen to assess client needs and drive adoption.
- Industry experience is desired, with familiarity in mobile, data-driven marketing and SaaS solutions for marketing.
- Ability to set and execute on priorities within a fun and fast-paced environment.
- Expertise in leading meetings with strong presentation skills.
- Excellent collaborator, with the ability to engage across multiple teams to drive an outcome.
- Desire to be a key player within a strong team focused on exceeding client expectations.
Founded in 2013, mParticle is the leading customer data platform that unlocks the full power of data for businesses. The company empowers brands to accelerate their growth strategy to keep pace with their customers by providing the most advanced data platform for web and apps across all devices in the marketplace. A trusted partner among renowned brands such as Airbnb, Foursquare, Hulu, King, and Spotify among many others, the mParticle platform has grown to manage over 1 billion mobile users each month, capturing over $5 billion in ecommerce transactions and processes over 250 billion API calls. Recognized as one of Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work in New York City and named to Gartner’s “Cool Vendors in Mobile App Development” list, mParticle has 45 employees and is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco.
Meet Some of mParticle's Employees
Rashel works closely with company clients to define strategic use case solutions, success metrics, implementation techniques, and partner integration processes across the entire mParticle ecosystem.
Back to top