Customer Success Manager
mParticle is looking for a Customer Success Manager to work with our rapidly growing customer base that includes some of the world’s best consumer-facing brands. Our Customer Success team is tasked with strengthening and expanding our relationships at all levels of the client organization.
The Customer Success Manager possesses a clear understanding of the partners' organization and their overall business strategy, and has frequent dialogue with key stakeholders. The CSM drives expansion of data-driven use cases and up-sells platform products and features. In order to do so, the CSM should possess the ability to understand a customer’s business needs & articulate the value of an enterprise platform to collect and connect data for consumer-focused initiatives.
The CSM is a highly collaborative individual who works closely with mParticle’s Solutions Consulting, Sales & Product teams to provide client feedback and influence our product roadmap. Success in this role is defined by client retention, expansion and satisfaction.
- Act as primary business point of contact for mParticle’s clients and serve as a trusted consultant to optimize and expand use cases through the mParticle platform.
- Understand and assess client requirements, marketing strategies and growth drivers to create ongoing plans for achievement.
- Understand client organizational structures and interface at all levels to drive maximum adoption.
- Manage the client partnership experience from onboarding onward. Lead customer engagements including strategy sessions, trainings, and formal QBR meetings to provide ongoing value.
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction by collecting and structuring client feedback & working closely with internal teams to prioritize requests.
- Minimum 3 years customer-facing experience
- Proven track record in a consulting role and customer-facing environment. Ability to leverage your business acumen to assess client needs and drive adoption.
- Industry experience is desired, with familiarity in mobile, data-driven marketing and SaaS solutions for marketing.
- Ability to set and execute on priorities within a fun and fast-paced environment.
- Expertise in leading meetings with strong presentation skills.
- Excellent collaborator, with the ability to engage across multiple teams to drive an outcome.
- Desire to be a key player within a strong team focused on exceeding client expectations.
Founded in 2013, mParticle is the leading customer data platform that unlocks the full power of data for businesses. The company empowers brands to accelerate their growth strategy to keep pace with their customers by providing the most advanced data platform for web and apps across all devices in the marketplace. A trusted partner among renowned brands such as NBC Universal, Spotify and Airbnb among many others, the mParticle platform has grown to manage over 1 billion mobile users each month, capturing over $5 billion in e-commerce transactions and processes over 250 billion API calls. Recognized as one of Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work three years in a row and named to Gartner’s “Cool Vendors in Mobile App Development” list, mParticle has 100+ employees and is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, Seattle, Florida, and London.
Here at mParticle we embrace the differences that make us unique. We are dedicated to building an inclusive environment that fosters respect and celebrates an array of backgrounds and perspectives.
Employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top