mParticle is growing our team and is seeking a Security & Compliance Analyst to join our Security team.
Our clients include marketing and engineering functions for some of the largest apps and sites in the world and our platform processes nearly one third of the world’s smartphone traffic.
If you are interested, here are some details to help you determine whether this is the right role for you.
Security is of paramount importance at mParticle and is baked into everything we do. We are looking for a self starting, highly skilled Security & Compliance Analyst to help us maintain strong and effective controls across our business.
Our ideal candidate will have strong security and compliance knowledge and will have previous experience working as part of a team responsible for acquiring and maintaining SOC2, ISO27001, ISO27018 (or similar) compliance.
We are looking for someone who is able to look at the big picture and effectively assess and mitigate risks, someone who understands the rules and how to enforce them. The ideal candidate will possess excellent written and communication skills and will maintain exceptional documentation.
- Internal technical security and process auditing, ensuring and documenting compliance with a range of key standards
- Perform internal controls testing and make improvement to the audit cycle where needed
- Act as a trusted partner with stakeholders in Engineering, Information Security, Product, Sales, and Legal departments on contract compliance, internal projects and audits
- Owning the vendor security evaluation process, ensuring the tools and services we use adhere to our strict security requirements.
- Responding to prospective and existing customer security questionnaires and queries
- Understand and help to improve the current compliance and control environment finding methods which automate manual processes and make for more efficient business operations
- Undergraduate’s degree in Computer Science, Security or related field.
- 2+ years IT audit experience with SOC, ISO or related compliance areas
- Prior experience in a big 4 accounting firm highly desirable
- Proven ability to prioritize, be attentive to details and maintain confidentiality is required.
- Proven track record of providing recommendations and/or solutions after identifying errors, mistakes, and missing documentation
- Knowledge and experience of IT controls across all domains such as access, change management, and computer operations
- Demonstrated communication, interpersonal, organizational, analytical, problem-solving and computer skills required.
- A sense of urgency and a commitment to timely completion of projects. Attention to detail along with a commitment to quality and confidentiality
- Availability to travel if and when required
Founded in 2013, mParticle is the leading customer data platform that unlocks the full power of data for businesses. The company empowers brands to accelerate their growth strategy to keep pace with their customers by providing the most advanced data platform for web and apps across all devices in the marketplace. A trusted partner among renowned brands such as Airbnb, Foursquare, King, and Spotify among many others, the mParticle platform has grown to manage over 1 billion mobile users each month, capturing over $5 billion in e-commerce transactions and processes over 250 billion API calls. Recognized as one of Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work in New York City and named to Gartner’s “Cool Vendors in Mobile App Development” list, mParticle has 85+ employees and is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, Seattle, Florida, and London.
Back to top