Business Operations Manager
mParticle is growing our Operations and Solutions team and is seeking a Business Operations Manager. Or as we like to call it, we’re looking for the BOM.
The Manager of Business Operations at mParticle will support the functions essential to customer facing Sales, Solutions Engineering, and Sales Development teams, and secondarily the Solutions Consulting (services) and Customer Success Management teams. These include planning, reporting, quota setting and management, sales and customer process optimization, sales program implementation and maintenance, and compensation design and administration. The BOM will be responsible for driving cross-functional excellence and a culture of continuous improvement through coordinating the people, process, and technology from the pre-sales through post-sales client engagement.
This position will report into the Senior Vice President of Solutions and Operations and will work closely with the CRO, COO, and internal and external stakeholders to ensure the appropriate objectives and priorities are enabled.
mParticles’ clients include marketing and engineering functions for some of the largest apps in the world and our platform processes nearly one-third of the world’s smartphone traffic.
If you are interested, here are some details to help you determine whether this is the right role for you.
- Coordinates sales forecasting and planning processes used within the sales & SE organization. Coordinates planning activities with other functions and stakeholders within the firm.
- Helps design and implement quotas, territories, and incentives for the customer facing teams, ensuring equal distribution across channel
- Works to ensure all company performance KPIs, as well as quarterly Sales reviews, are documented and leveraged in a timely fashion
- Proactively identifies opportunities for sales and service process improvement. Works closely with sales management to inspect sales process quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement. Assists management in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies. Facilitates an organization of continuous process improvement.
- Monitors the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports and other intelligence essential to the sales organization- participates in analysis directly in salesforce.com and excel. Maintains monthly currency of sales assets in the sales portal.
- Implements innovations in salesforce.com, supported by admin and operations teams, for field sales teams. Monitors compliance with required standards for maintaining CRM data.
- Will help manage a few critical service operations processes and part of the CSM Renewal Mgmt process
- Minimum 5 years experience in a Business Operations, Sales, or related role
- Preferred experience working in similar high-growth SaaS environments
- Strong Salesforce.com and MS Excel experience
- Excellent cross-functional communication and project management skills
- Proven ability to design and implement people/process/system solutions to complex business problems
Founded in 2013, mParticle is the leading customer data platform that unlocks the full power of data for businesses. The company empowers brands to accelerate their growth strategy to keep pace with their customers by providing the most advanced data platform for web and apps across all devices in the marketplace. A trusted partner among renowned brands such as Airbnb, Foursquare, King, and Spotify among many others, the mParticle platform has grown to manage over 1 billion mobile users each month, capturing over $5 billion in e-commerce transactions and processes over 250 billion API calls. Recognized as one of Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work in New York City and named to Gartner’s “Cool Vendors in Mobile App Development” list, mParticle has 70+ employees and is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, Seattle, Florida, and London.
Meet Some of mParticle's Employees
Rashel works closely with company clients to define strategic use case solutions, success metrics, implementation techniques, and partner integration processes across the entire mParticle ecosystem.
Back to top