Business Development Director
mParticle is looking for a Business Development Director to join our Partnerships & BD team in San Francisco. Our Partnerships and BD team is tasked with building, managing and expanding the premiere ecosystem for mobile-first businesses to connect customer data with the best-of-breed marketing, analytics and data services powering the App Economy.
At mParticle, technology partners are fundamental to our business, and as a Business Development Director, you will be an essential role for our next phase of growth with an opportunity to make an immediate impact. You will work with key stakeholders from our partner’s Sales, Marketing, and Client Services teams to develop net new joint pipeline, create a positive influence on opportunities in the pipeline and drive the adoption of integrations.
The successful candidate must have the unique ability to engage with, communicate value to, and secure commitment from different roles within an organization, ranging from partner sales executives, marketing VPs, product managers, customer success directors to CEOs. The candidate should be an exceptional negotiator who establishes credibility through industry expertise, technical competencies, and relationships.
- Own GTM with top mParticle partners through shared vision, goals and metrics
- Create joint marketing / demand generation opportunities and own program execution cross-functionally between mParticle and Partner Organizations
- Develop net new sales pipeline through partner referrals
- Secure key stakeholder endorsement to drive partner influence
- Educate and enable mParticle partner sales, marketing, and customer success teams as SME on partner businesses
- Champion adoption of Integrated Partner Solutions within mParticle customer base
- 4-6 years experience in SaaS Platforms with an emphasis on Mobile, Marketing Automation or CRM
- Proven performance in driving growth in a marketing, sales or BD role as an individual contributor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with superior presentation skills
- Experience in managing cross-functional execution of complex projects with multiple stakeholders
- Strategic, consultative approach to achieving agreement and influencing decisions
- Ability to understand technical details conceptually and collaborate with all functions of the org
Founded in 2013, mParticle is the leading customer data platform that unlocks the full power of data for businesses. The company empowers brands to accelerate their growth strategy to keep pace with their customers by providing the most advanced data platform for web and apps across all devices in the marketplace. A trusted partner among renowned brands such as Airbnb, Foursquare, King, and Spotify among many others, the mParticle platform has grown to manage over 1 billion mobile users each month, capturing over $5 billion in e-commerce transactions and processes over 250 billion API calls. Recognized as one of Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work in New York City and named to Gartner’s “Cool Vendors in Mobile App Development” list, mParticle has 70+ employees and is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, Seattle, Florida, and London.
Meet Some of mParticle's Employees
CEO & Co-founder
Michael is the final set of eyes that looks over platform designs, sales strategies, and marketing campaigns to ensure total alignment across the entire company.
Back to top