UX Designer- Contract
Moz is looking for a talented UX designer to join our family and help create the future of Moz Pro. We are looking for a super collaborative, easygoing self-starter. This is a 6 month contract with a potential to turn full time.
- Established competency in interaction design, usability and information architecture are must haves.
- A minimum of 3 years experience, in addition to education or comparable experience, is required.
- Adobe Creative Suite, Omnigraffle and InVision are among our preferred tools, but understanding the process behind what you do is more important than the tools.
- Good experience with front-end development is a nice to have, and a solid understanding of broader web and software technology is ideal.
- Collaboration is a must! Understand how to incorporate feedback and work with teammates.
- Ability to present and articulate design decisions to UX peers and stakeholders.
- Ability to work on a project from start to finish, all the way to pairing with developers to implement the design.
- Experience for planning and executing user research activities including usability tests and user interviews.
Please have a portfolio available for review.
- A bachelor’s degree in human computer interaction, qualitative research, interaction design, or a related field are preferred, but not required if able to demonstrate significant knowledge of the disciplines involved in User Experience.
- Experience working in mid-size agile software teams
- If you have experience with SEO, inbound marketing, or analytics, we will be beside ourselves with joy!
We build software to help marketers do better marketing. We are dedicated to the future of SEO and we are a long-time leader in our space. We receive frequent recognition for our accomplishments and most recently received 2nd place honors in the PSBJ Best Places to Work.
Behind our software is a sea of Mozzers with a wide array of personalities, experiences, and expertise. We’ve worked hard and deliberately to build a cultural roadmap. Learn more about us below before you apply:
- TAGFEE is the glue that holds us together and binds how we do everything at Moz. As Mozzers, we aspire to live and breathe these values.
- We make the web a better place: (http://moz.com/about) and this is how we do it: (http://moz.com/products).
- Not convinced we are awesome yet? Check out our Instagram and YouTube Channel
Why Moz? Because we love what we do.
Moz is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to providing a work environment that is free from any form of discrimination. Moz values diversity and fosters mutual respect among its employees.
Moz participates in E-Verify
Back to top