Moz Local is a service every business with a brick and mortar presence needs. Partnered with major search aggregators, it helps businesses manage their online listings to ensure Google, Apple Maps, Bing, and customers can find them. It is simple to use, and the value is simple to understand.
Simple doesn’t mean easy. Moz Local engineers, designers, and our sales group work to automate a tedious manual, error-prone process while creating tools to give customers insights into optimizing their data and reporting for local search success.
Simplicity requires tough choices, flashes of brilliance, novel engineering solutions, and persistence in building our business. And for our customers, simplicity is king. We’re a group of diverse interests and abilities, and we’re eager to work with others who share those qualities. We believe in using the best tools for the job at hand. For us, that’s the NodeJS ecosystem, ReactJS, NSQ, MySQL, RethinkDB, and Docker.
- You're an experienced (5+ yrs) software engineer.
- You have a commitment to shipping software.
- You love the product you work on and you want to work with other people who feel the same.
- There aren't parts of the stack that is someone else's problem.
- You have something to contribute but want to learn from your team.
About the Team
- Advanced services based group.
- Hard working, hard charging, and mostly self-sufficient.
- We love open source and we want our team members to contribute as much as possible.
We build software to help marketers do better marketing. We are dedicated to the future of SEO and we are a long-time leader in our space. We receive frequent recognition for our accomplishments and most recently received 2nd place honors in the PSBJ Best Places to Work.
Behind our software is a sea of Mozzers with a wide array of personalities, experiences, and expertise. We’ve worked hard and deliberately to build a cultural roadmap. Learn more about us below before you apply:
- TAGFEE is the glue that holds us together and binds how we do everything at Moz. As Mozzers, we aspire to live and breathe these values.
- We make the web a better place: (http://moz.com/about) and this is how we do it: (http://moz.com/products).
- Not convinced we are awesome yet? Check out our Instagram and YouTube Channel
Sneak Peak at the Goodies
- Competitive salary, 401K, stock options
- Generous time off plus $3,000 per year towards your vacation!!
- Home internet and transportation subsidies
- 150% charitable donation match
- And so much more (feel free to grill us about the rest in the interview!)
Why Moz? Because we love what we do.
Moz is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to providing a work environment that is free from any form of discrimination. Moz values diversity and fosters mutual respect among its employees.
Moz participates in E-Verify
Back to top