Front End Software Engineer
Moz is seeking an exceptional Senior Front End Developer to join our Moz Pro Campaigns Team. Come to a place where your talents are appreciated, your voice is heard, and your work has a big impact.
Moz Pro Campaigns is the largest and most technically complex component of the Moz Pro subscription, Moz’s core SEO suite and major revenue stream. The Moz Pro Campaigns team builds and maintains our industry-standard suite of SEO research, analysis, and reporting tools.
The Moz Pro Campaigns engineering team comprises a platform/API dev group, a frontend/apps team (which includes this position), and a test/performance team. They empower customers to keep pace with the lively and restless world of SEO by constantly expanding and improving Moz’s suite of data collection, processing, and aggregation services, and by building a beautiful suite of analytics and reporting applications on the web.
Check out our features page at https://moz.com/products/pro/features to learn about the Moz Pro subscription featuring Campaigns.
- Work in an agile environment with other developers, our Product Managers, and our UX/Design team to design, prototype, and build new features
- Partner with our platform team to design and plan how frontend apps will consume data from our core platform APIs
- Write well-tested, highly-supportable, performant code
- This is a mid- to senior-level front end/application developer position. You’re experienced, proficient, and well-read in applicable technologies. The exact number of years of experience you have concerns us less than your ability to demonstrate competence and perform at the senior engineer level.
- Experience building web apps using the latest client side technologies and frameworks
- Proficiency with REST APIs
- Experience building large-scale single-page apps
We build analytics software that gives our users the technical edge towards better marketing on the web. We are dedicated to the future of marketing analytics. We’re obsessed with it. We’ve been at it for over 7 years and we’re in it for the long haul. We’re a leader in our space, growing fast and receiving frequent recognition for our accomplishments (2014 lists include: Inc 5000, Deloitte Fast 500 and the Puget Sound Business Journal's fastest growing private companies).
Behind our software is a sea of Mozzers with a wide array of personalities, experiences, and expertise. We’ve worked hard and deliberately to build a cultural roadmap. It’s not just about ping pong games and company parties (though we have those, too!). Learn more about it below before you apply:
- TAGFEE is the glue that holds us together and binds how we do everything at Moz. As Mozzers, we aspire to live and breathe these values.
- We make the web a better place: (http://moz.com/about) and this is how we do it: (http://moz.com/products).
- Not convinced we are awesome yet? Check out our video “Why we love Moz” and our amazing benefits package.
Sneak Peak at the Goodies
- Competitive salary, 401K, stock options
- Generous time off plus $3,000 per year towards your vacation!!
- Home internet and transportation subsidies
- 150% charitable donation match
And so much more (feel free to grill us about the rest in the interview!)
Why Moz? Because we love what we do.
Moz is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to providing a work environment that is free from any form of discrimination. Moz values diversity and fosters mutual respect among its employees.
Meet Some of Moz's Employees
David assists in synthesizing the software utilized by internal teams and external clients. As a Moz Software Engineer, his job means creating the code that powers online visibility.
Back to top