Email Marketing Manager
Moz is looking for a positive, independent, experienced marketing professional to fill an immediate opening for an Email Marketing Manager.
Do you have hands on experience with Marketo, Salesforce, Postmark, Hubspot, and other email automation software? Do you get your thrills from creative problem solving and working in a collaborative environment? Do you love digging into data and reporting? Are you a whiz when it comes to marketing automation and email campaign marketing strategies? Do you enjoy a good Star Trek reference? Do you have a background managing day- to- day email marketing operations? If you have a sense of adventure and love exploring new ideas, you’ll be the perfect addition to our crew!
In this exciting opportunity, you’ll work across the organization with other marketers and key business stakeholders to help develop comprehensive, strategic, innovative marketing campaigns to help Moz meet their aggressive acquisition, retention, and product growth goals. You’ll help manage our Marketing Operations Team, and have a key hand in laying the foundation for Moz’s future marketing strategy.
- Help implement and manage the day-to- day operations pertaining to Moz’s email marketing
- Manage our small (but mighty!) Email Marketing Team
- Develop, execute, manage, and track email campaigns across Moz’s email platforms.
- Help design, plan, develop, manage, and execute marketing plans for Moz.com, Moz Pro, and Moz Local.
- Gather requirements from key business stakeholders, and translate those requirements into technical execution of email campaigns.
- Work to create scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead generation and database management.
- Create and maintain marketing automation campaigns that nurture prospects through campaign flow builds, email, form creation, landing page development, list segmentation, and scoring.
- Build and execute email marketing and landing page strategies through Moz’s various marketing automation platforms.
- Measure and report on marketing campaigns, and assess against OKRs and KPIs.
- Develop a deep understanding of our customer database, allowing for the ability to quickly target specific segments.
- Effectively communicate email marketing results to our team and community through presentations and blog posts.
- Willingness to work in a fast paced environment with multiple projects.
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing operations or marketing programs
- Experience using Marketo, Salesforce, and other marketing automation platforms.
- Strong knowledge of industry email marketing, CAN-SPAM, and best practices
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated analytical approach, understanding of core marketing and pipeline metrics
- Experience in data mining and predictive modeling methodologies
- Strategically analytical and operations focused
- Ability to implement and fix tracking code and tag management solutions
- Able to juggle multivariate testing and segmentation
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, SQL, and Excel
We build software to help marketers do better marketing. We are dedicated to the future of SEO and we are a long-time leader in our space. We receive frequent recognition for our accomplishments and most recently received 2nd place honors in the PSBJ Best Places to Work.
Behind our software is a sea of Mozzers with a wide array of personalities, experiences, and expertise. We’ve worked hard and deliberately to build a cultural roadmap. Learn more about us below before you apply:
- TAGFEE is the glue that holds us together and binds how we do everything at Moz. As Mozzers, we aspire to live and breathe these values.
- We make the web a better place: (http://moz.com/about) and this is how we do it: (http://moz.com/products).
- Not convinced we are awesome yet? Check out our Instagram and YouTube Channel
Sneak Peak at the Goodies
- Competitive salary, 401K, stock options
- Generous time off plus $3,000 per year towards your vacation!!
- Home internet and transportation subsidies
- 150% charitable donation match
- And so much more (feel free to grill us about the rest in the interview!)
Why Moz? Because we love what we do.
Moz is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to providing a work environment that is free from any form of discrimination. Moz values diversity and fosters mutual respect among its employees.
Moz participates in E-Verify
Back to top