Sr. Product Analyst
At Movoto, our mission is to make buying a home as easy as booking a vacation and twice as fun! Our primary focus is on customer success and our business model ensures that we ONLY succeed when our customers do. We like that alignment and so do our customers, which is why we are growing so rapidly. And we are now financially-backed by and informed by the largest online real estate company on the planet so there’s plenty more growth to come.
As a Product Analyst, you will be a key player in helping us revolutionize the way real estate is purchased today. Your primary responsibility will be discovering user insights that drive business and customer value.
- Exploring data to find actionable insights through funnels, cohort analyses, user segmentation and so on
- Utilize Google Analytics to segment traffic and provide insights regarding online customer behavior and results
- Manage, create, and analyze A/B and Multivariate tests to evaluate user behavior and optimize the web experience for customer in order to increase sales and business impact
- Design, build and validate visualized dashboards to monitor and forecast our product key metrics with engineers
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Engineers, and others to meet and exceed quarterly business goals.
- Proven track record of creating customer and business value through online user behavior insights.
- 3+ years of experience providing customer behavior insights in a data-driven, high-growth consumer or small business mobile/web company.
- Fluency in Google analytics and SQL, as well as a deep understanding of statistical analysis
- Bachelor’s Degree in Applied Math, Statistics, Industrial Engineering, Physics or equivalent from a leading university.
Movoto is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Meet Some of Movoto's Employees
Brian oversees a team of engineers who build and iterate on Movoto’s products to make them better by focusing on engagement and conversion. He also runs several tests to make data-driven choices.
Back to top