Real Estate Administrator
Real Estate Administrator
Movoto is looking for a Real Estate Administrator to open our office and will be based in our Los Angeles headquarters; you will work closely together with the brokerage team to support our real estate operations.
The Real Estate Administrator will be using a number of tools such as for agent management, project and budget management, vendor management, transaction and revenue management. The role will include the opportunity to get involved with agent marketing and property marketing. This position is an on-site, full time salaried position reporting to the Local Broker/Branch Manager
Movoto is a high-growth internet startup with the mission to transform the real estate industry. As a company, we continuously strive to simplify and improve the home buying process by delivering transformative products and services. We are focused squarely on the future, and you will be challenged to work closely with our talented product, marketing, and engineering teams to define, create and launch innovative campaigns that support our goal of fundamentally changing the real estate buying experience.
Who you are:
- Support Area Broker in day to day operation, provide general office support to agents, handle reception duties as needed, act as a liaison to headquarters
- Manage vendor relationships, identify and pursue opportunities for new partnerships, including RFPs, contract negotiation, and execution with procurement
- Gather information from applicable parties and databases to design, produce, and distribute ongoing compliant marketing material under tight deadlines
- Create and regularly prepare buyer and seller consultation packages
- Prepare all listing marketing materials, including but not limited to, signage, flyers, mailers, MLS updates, etc.
- Manage and update business operations manual and all job descriptions/employment contracts for any future hires
- Assist with agent onboarding and oversee agent files to maintain compliance requirements
- Manage the purchasing of office equipment, marketing materials, and other business related supplies and materials
- Execute special projects on an ad hoc basis as needed, including quarterly recognition awards, new agent welcome packages, compliance exercises, and other operations and strategy projects
- General office management/maintenance responsibilities. (ex. Stocking the kitchen, light cleaning, preparing spaces for meetings)
- At least 2-4 years of successful experience in real estate operations support, sales, and/or real estate marketing coordina
- Strong work ethic, outstanding communication, presentation, management and collaboration skills are critical
- Exceptional self-starter, extremely organized with a strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines. Great followup and persistence skills to ensure action items are completed on time
- Efficient and effective meeting management skills through goal oriented discussions to deliver timely, collaborative, and the best possible outcomes
- Strong ability to think independently, problem solve, and work well with the team
- Has a caring, positive attitude and ingrained concern for the agent and client
- Comfortable negotiating with vendors and being on point for agent related events and trainings
- Strong project management skills, demonstrated ability to structure and prioritize work in a manner that best fits the team and company needs; managing multiple projects and priorities within agreed timeline and budget; Must be metrics driven and be a very strong analytic thinker
- Ability to use MLS, CAR forms, DocuSign, client database management, and transaction management systems (ex. Google Drive and applications, Microsoft Office Suite)
- Knowledge of the real estate process and the ability to act quickly and manage competing priorities
- High levels of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, flexibility, good humor and commitment
- Active CA Real Estate License in good standing, preferred but not required.
Meet Some of Movoto's Employees
UI/UX Designer, Web & Mobile
Jason takes interface design and mobile applications to the next level so users benefit from online interactions. He makes end-to-end transactions as seamless as possible.
Back to top