Open House Sign Setter (Bay Area)
Movoto is looking for an OPEN HOUSE SIGN PLACEMENT SPECIALIST
What you'll do:
- Place open house signs in designated locations on weekends (Saturday and/or Sunday)
- Insure that signs are placed properly with regard to direction and visibility
- Collect signs at the end of each day insuring that all have been collected
What you'll need:
- Must possess a valid CA driver's license
- Access to a properly licensed and insured vehicle capable of carrying up to 40 open house signs. bility to read and understand street maps
- Ability to communicate in person, via telephone, email, etc. with manager and Realtors
- Must have the ability to carry open house signs (approximately 5 lbs each), walk to & from sign placement areas.
- Must have the ability to carry signs and lift them into the vehicle, then reach and lift to remove from vehicle
- Time management, organization, and communication is key to the success of this position
What you'll receive:
- Opportunity to learn about the real estate industry and access to a team of experts
- Work with a technology focused real estate company, passionate about the client and agent experience
- $50 per property, per day
This is a part-time, contract only position.
Movoto is the second largest online real estate brokerage in the US and the only one licensed in all 50 states with a network of over 3,500 agents. Movoto was selected 4 years in a row for Inc. Magazineâ€™s 500|5000 fastest growing private companies. Over 26,000 clients have trusted Movoto agents with buying or selling their home, and over 60 million people search for homes on Movoto.com each year.
Meet Some of Movoto's Employees
UI/UX Designer, Web & Mobile
Jason takes interface design and mobile applications to the next level so users benefit from online interactions. He makes end-to-end transactions as seamless as possible.
Back to top