Lead Salesforce Integration Engineer
Movoto is looking for a Lead Salesforce Integration Engineer to build and support our implementation of Salesforce CRM Platform and integrate with other in-house applications.
- Lead a small team of Salesforce Development Engineers globally and collaborate with Solution Architect and Product Managers to build and support our Salesforce CRM Platform.
- Integrate Salesforce platform with other in-house applications.
- Model SFDC Objects and relationships for business processes.
- Develop and maintain SFDC dashboards, reports and batch jobs, and Salesforce data maintenance jobs
- 2+ years of leadership experience and 7+ years of industry experience
- 3 years+ of hands-on programming skills in SFDC Apex Programming, SOQL, SOSL
- 2 years + of experience in building Web Services and applications using Java or Node.JS highly desirable
- Experience providing technical leadership to a team of peers.
- Clear written and verbal communication skills with both technical and non-technical staff
- Ability to work with a global and diverse team
- Proficient in System thinking and problem solving skills
- Expertise with software architecture & design, Data structures and Algorithms
- Demonstrated expertise in Agile software development methodology.
- Know how to do technical deep dives into design and code to deliver high quality product and services.
- Knowledgeable with other SFDC packages like Document Management Systems, Payment Gateways, Telephony is highly desirable but not required
- Adaptable and flexible to the changing needs of the organization
Movoto.com, one of the top 10 real estate websites in the US, covers over 40 different states in the US. Founded in 2005, we’re led by an experienced team of technology and real estate experts with a shared vision of empowering real estate consumers. Movoto provides a unique online home buying solution that combines innovative, easy-to-use research tools with ready access to a network of experienced local real estate agents.
Movoto is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Meet Some of Movoto's Employees
Brian oversees a team of engineers who build and iterate on Movoto’s products to make them better by focusing on engagement and conversion. He also runs several tests to make data-driven choices.
Back to top