Hiring Real Estate Agents - Guaranteed Leads - High Splits!
How much easier would your job be with guaranteed leads? Movoto’s got them! Join us!
Who We Are
Our mission at Movoto is to make real estate easy. As the nation's largest online real estate brokerage, we work with thousands of clients every year. We offer a unique service that provides the tools and information you need to navigate the real estate world on your own, as well as the help of an experienced professional when you are ready to take the next step. Through technology, world-class agents, and our commitment to a seamless experience, Movoto is changing the way real estate is bought and sold for our clients. And the best part is, we are growing!
Who You Are
We are looking for experienced agents with a passion for real estate, technology, and creating a seamless process for their clients during one of the most important transactions in their life. Other requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Active BRE license with at least 5 closed transactions in the last 18 months
- Client and technology obsessed! You always work in your client's best interest and use technology to improve their experience
- Professional demeanor and superior organization and multitasking skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Commitment to conducting business ethically and professionally in all situations
- A reliable mode of transportation, a smartphone and a computer
What Movoto Offers
- A start-up atmosphere with big company backing
- Generous commission splits
- Access to our buyer and seller prospects
- All marketing materials and full transaction coordination support
- Flexible work environment and excellent career growth opportunities
- An open culture where everyone has impact
Interested in learning more? Submit your resume today!
Meet Some of Movoto's Employees
Data Analytics Engineer
Rainier transfers data from one place to another to make it easier for internal teams to interpret and use. He also handles other programming tasks as needed.
Back to top