Head Area Broker (Stockton)
Head Area Broker
Who You Are:
- Leader: you're resourceful, decisive and hold yourself and others accountable for the entire customer experience
- Recruiter: Ability to attract and retain talented real estate professionals
- Entrepreneur: you're a self-starter, and you're constantly looking for ways to grow your business and outpace the competition
- Negotiator: you know when to back a client or let them go. Diplomatic Professional
- Customer Focused: you believe in delivering the most amazing customer experience and have reviews to support this.
- Analyst: you've got a nose for numbers and can manage a business and office. You love technology and can bend it to your will to get the job done
- Believer: you think the real estate industry is ripe for a change, and you've got the intensity and drive to make it happen.
- Build and manage a world-class team: you'll need to find other top-shelf agents, coordinators & admin agents and mold them into a cohesive unit to deliver the best customer service in the business. Your focus is on the total customer experience and developing your teammates' careers.
- Coach: you'll help first timers understand pricing and the process in home-buying classes, mentor your team members, and coach real estate agents to success.
- Public Relations: you will be an ambassador of the brand, sometimes talking to press or anyone interested in what we are doing.
- Ethical: you live by our values and do the right thing
- Connected: You are well networked with the local real estate industry
- Experienced: you're a licensed broker with 40 deals under your belt, and 10 in the last 12 months
- Smart: 4-yr college degree strongly preferred; you can communicate clearly and write well
- History of success: A minimum of two years experience leading a team that wows its customers in real-estate or another service-oriented industry
Meet Some of Movoto's Employees
UI/UX Designer, Web & Mobile
Jason takes interface design and mobile applications to the next level so users benefit from online interactions. He makes end-to-end transactions as seamless as possible.
Back to top