Broker Operations Specialist
Broker Operations Specialist (Los Angeles)
Movoto Real Estate is a well-funded startup with a new full-service online brokerage. We have already enabled millions of people to buy and sell their homes by connecting them to the best real estate agents in the business. Our primary focus is on customer success and our business model ensures that we only succeed when our customers do. As we extend our business, we are looking for a Broker Operations Specialist to support and create daily structure for our Branch Manager and our team of busy real estate brokers. Communicating successfully with clients and team members will be key to your success!
This is a highly demanding, full-time exempt position with an opportunity for growth and advancement in Los Angeles, CA.
The Broker Operations Specialist at Movoto will be assisting the Head Area Broker of the Los Angeles office. The ideal candidate is extremely organized, thrives in fast-paced work environments, is passionate about real estate and is an excellent communicator.
- Support the Head Area Broker of the Los Angeles office with administrative duties including covering phones, heavy scheduling, filing, drafting correspondence, booking travel and other tasks, as needed.
- Booking appointments and initial interviews with agents, facilitating follow-up.
- Manage coordination of marketing campaigns.
- Putting together training materials for agents and ensuring that all paperwork is completed and filed in a timely manner.
- Onboarding new agents, once contracts have been executed.
- Movoto systems training for new agents.
- Create and maintain an efficient filing system.
- Create and nurture administrative systems that can withstand a rapidly growing real estate brokerage.
- College degree
- Must have or obtain within 4 months, an active CA real estate license.
- 1-3 years of administrative experience in the real estate industry or similar industry.
- Reliable vehicle and willingness to make occasional short trips or run errands.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good driving record.
- Excellent relationship builder who engenders trust and rapport with payment specialist.
- Infectious enthusiasm, excellent business judgment, and excellent phone demeanor.
- Ability to follow directions carefully and completely.
- Service-based attitude and dedicated team-player.
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities with the ability to work independently.
- Ability to prioritize and remain calm under the pressure of deadlines.
- Proficient in MS Office suite, Google drive, Los Angeles MLS.
Benefits and Perks at Movoto
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Basic Life, Supplemental Life, AD&D and Disability
- Retirement Plan with Matching Program
- Perkspot exclusive corporate discounts
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Hours
- PetPlan (10-15% off premiums)
- SoFi Student Loan Financing
- Personal Capital personal net worth manager
With the backing of Recruit Holdings Co. Ltd., owner of the largest real estate portal in Japan, Movoto has developed a real estate network of over 3,500 agents across all 50 states and is one of the top 10 real estate websites in the United States. Movoto was selected four years in a row for Inc. Magazine's 500|5000 fastest growing private companies. Over 31,000 happy clients have trusted Movoto agents with buying or selling their home. And over 100 million people search for homes on Movoto annually.
Founded in 2005, Movoto's headquarters in San-Mateo, California is led by an experienced team of technology and real estate experts with a shared vision of empowering real estate consumers. Movoto provides a unique online home buying solution that combines innovative, easy-to-use research tools with ready access to a network of experienced local real estate agents. Learn more at movoto.com.
Meet Some of Movoto's Employees
UI/UX Designer, Web & Mobile
Jason takes interface design and mobile applications to the next level so users benefit from online interactions. He makes end-to-end transactions as seamless as possible.
Back to top