Mosaic is building upon its success in solar and expanding into home improvement, making it easy by leveraging technology and financial innovation, with a goal of providing access to clean energy for everyone. We are looking to collaborate with passionate, thoughtful people who want to make a real social impact while working to solve climate change. Come join our team centrally located in beautiful downtown Oakland and help build the movement towards 100% clean energy for all.
We are looking for a Treasury Analyst / Associate to join the Finance Team. The department is critical to managing capital partner relationships, corporate banking relationships, daily reconciliations between internal and external systems of record, and the flow of funds to and from capital partners, borrowers, and installer/contractor partners. We are looking for candidates with the highest performance standards, who are proactive, driven by results, and have built a consistent career of excellence and achievement in both the workplace and academic environment. The Treasury Analyst/Associate executes well, flourishes in an entrepreneurial environment, and can collaborate with cross functional teams. The Treasury Analyst/Associate reports to the Director of Finance.
- Support the Finance Team with various financing strategies including but not limited to senior secured warehouse credit facilities, mezzanine debt, equity raises, whole loan sales, and securitization transactions by performing and delivering loan portfolio analytics, cash-flow modeling, establishing funding and lockbox accounts, and legal documentation review.
- Support the liquidity planning process by running (1) a daily cash management module, (2) cross-departmental data inputs, (3) scenario and/or sensitivity analysis, (4) variance analysis, (5) executive dashboards, (6) other features as assigned.
- Assist with the relationship management of Mosaic’s investors (asset managers/insurance companies), lenders, corporate banks, investment banks, and community banks.
- Collaborate with the Capital Markets Team to effectively integrate Mosaic’s financing transactions into the company’s asset and liability management platform.
- Prepare and deliver daily, weekly, and/or monthly reports to management and capital partners.
- Prepare and deliver financial and portfolio covenant compliance certificates, periodic financial statements, borrowing base certificates, and monthly servicing reports.
- Assist with the administration of collateral loan pools along with the maintenance and operationalization of the asset allocation model.
- Manage daily treasury operations, administer all corporate bank accounts, streamline treasury processes and procedures.
- Support collateral and/or field audits.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What you bring to the team
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related Business discipline.
- 2-5 years of experience in financial analysis.
- Experience in consumer loan servicing and reconciliations at a comparable financial services company is strongly preferred.
- Advanced Excel modeling.
- Strong knowledge of asset based lending is required
- Knowledge of structured finance, asset backed securitization and loan analytics is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of financial accounting, financial analysis, and principles of economics.
- Strong presentation and communication skills with a keen attention to detail.
- Strong ability to work independently.
- Knowledge of SQL and VBA
- Experience with Wells Fargo CEO, Bank of America CashPro, or other cash management software is preferred.
As a customer focused and driven-to-win organization, there are many exciting reasons to join the Mosaic team. We provide competitive salaries, quality healthcare and an enjoyable, be-yourself office environment. We are deeply mission and vision driven, have unlimited vacation days, and support flexible schedules when needed. Mosaic has a dynamic, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial environment, which requires a professional, flexible, self-starter attitude. We believe in hiring the best, the brightest, and cultivating a culture of collaboration and appreciation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top