Test Engineering Manager
Mosaic makes it simple to go solar by leveraging technology and financial innovation, with a goal of providing access to clean energy for everyone. We are looking to collaborate with passionate, thoughtful people who want to make a real social impact while working to solve climate change. Come join our team centrally located in beautiful downtown Oakland and help build the movement towards 100% clean energy for all.
To continue Mosaic’s dedication to quality and automation, we are looking for a leader to build out a Test Engineering team and supporting systems. This team will augment a culture of high test coverage, assume ownership of existing test infrastructure, and will be responsible for collaboratively driving a cohesive test strategy to support high quality confidence throughout rapid growth and iteration. The ideal candidate has a track record of efficiently implementing test automation, risk assessment, and monitoring strategies, including building a team of automation engineers and manual testers and training engineering stakeholders in automation best practices.
- Hire, train, mentor, a team of results-oriented automation engineers and manual testers.
- Work with internal stakeholders to assess risk areas, devise and execute test strategies, and monitor quality on an ongoing basis.
- Identify opportunities to improve and optimize quality workflow, in terms of cycle time, coverage of functionality, reduction of manual effort.
- Ensure creation of project documentation and test case documentation by stakeholder teams to enable thorough regression testing.
- Work with Program Managers to identify and track project requirements, technical challenges, lead-times and risk mitigation plans for new projects.
What you bring to the team
- 7+ years of test and test automation work experience.
- 3+ years of engineering management experience.
- BS in Engineering field or equivalent experience.
- Experience with a variety of testing strategies, including unit, integration, end-to-end, white/black box.
As a customer focused and driven-to-win organization, there are many exciting reasons to join the Mosaic team. We provide competitive salaries, quality healthcare and an enjoyable, be-yourself office environment. We are deeply mission and vision driven, have unlimited vacation days, and support flexible schedules when needed. Mosaic has a dynamic, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial environment, which requires a professional, flexible, self-starter attitude. We believe in hiring the best, the brightest, and cultivating a culture of collaboration and appreciation. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, citizen status, age, disability, military or protected veteran status, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected status.
Meet Some of Mosaic's Employees
Manager, Back Office Engineering
Julie oversees one of Mosaic’s trio of Engineering Teams. Together with her team, Julie works with product managers and oversees the back-end aspects of Mosaic’s financial accounting and commerce.
Back to top