Technical Lead, Oracle Financials Development
Mosaic makes it simple to go solar by leveraging technology and financial innovation, with a goal of providing access to clean energy for everyone. We are looking to collaborate with passionate, thoughtful people who want to make a real social impact while working to solve climate change. Come join our team centrally located in beautiful downtown Oakland and help build the movement towards 100% clean energy for all.
Mosaic is in the midst of a large-scale upgrade of our accounting systems to Oracle Financials, including deeply integrated customization's with our own platform and loan management system. In this role, you will be a member of the engineering team, as the primary expert of the Oracle integration and accounting needs. This is a very cross-functional role: you will partner closely with Accounting and Analytics teams to identify and implement optimizations that speed month close in Mosaic’s context of rapidly growing volume and diversity of transactions.
- Act as technical lead in Oracle Financials implementation, ongoing configuration and maintenance
- Configure and modify the Oracle Financials Chart of Accounts, interfaces for A/P and Cash Management, and custom reports
- Work with other engineers on integration strategy, systems design, and software development, as it pertains to a seamless integration between Oracle Financials and the Mosaic Platform
- Identify opportunities for optimization and automation to streamline month close, partnering with both accounting and engineering
- Develop reports and process documentation to support swift month close.
- Field technical questions from the Accounting department, supporting efficient and effective use of the system, filing Engineering or Analyst tickets for fixes as needed
- Define and create test scripts for acceptance testing for the Oracle Financials integration and upgrades
- Manage monthly cloud system upgrades, ensuring integrity of production and test
What you bring to the team
- 5+ years experience with Oracle Fusion or EBS Application Development, preferably in a financial services environment
- Expertise with Java, SQL and Excel
- Experience developing complex integrations between Oracle and third-party systems.
- Excellent functional knowledge of debit/credit accounting
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Results-oriented with an ability to work in an extremely fast paced environment
- Driven individual contributor who loves working as part of a collaborative team
As a customer focused and driven-to-win organization, there are many exciting reasons to join the Mosaic team. We provide competitive salaries, quality healthcare and an enjoyable, be-yourself office environment. We are deeply mission and vision driven, have unlimited vacation days, and support flexible schedules when needed. Mosaic has a dynamic, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial environment, which requires a professional, flexible, self-starter attitude. We believe in hiring the best, the brightest, and cultivating a culture of collaboration and appreciation.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, citizen status, age, disability, military or protected veteran status, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected status.
Meet Some of Mosaic's Employees
Marketing Project Manager
Ajay works on Mosaic’s Marketing Team. He facilitates collaborative projects involving multiple teams and helps produce the marketing content that different teams need.
Back to top