Technical Lead, Oracle Financials Development
Founded in 2010, Mosaic is a rapidly growing provider of consumer lending solutions for the home energy market. Covered in Bloomberg, Forbes, TechCrunch, and The New York Times, Mosaic is currently the largest residential solar lender by volume nationally and will be expanding into new verticals in 2016 — efficiency (HVAC, windows, lighting), batteries and home automation. Centrally located in beautiful downtown Oakland, Mosaic is growing fast and we are looking for top talent to take us to the next level.
Mosaic is in the midst of a large-scale upgrade of our accounting systems to Oracle Financials, including deeply integrated customizations with our own platform and loan management system. In this role, you will be a member of the engineering team, as the primary expert of the Oracle integration and accounting needs. This is a very cross-functional role: you will partner closely with Accounting and Analytics teams to identify and implement optimizations that speed month close in Mosaic’s context of rapidly growing volume and diversity of transactions.
- Act as technical lead in Oracle Financials implementation, ongoing configuration and maintenance
- Configure and modify the Oracle Financials Chart of Accounts, interfaces for A/P and Cash Management, and custom reports
- Work with other engineers on integration strategy, systems design, and software development, as it pertains to a seamless integration between Oracle Financials and the Mosaic Platform
- Identify opportunities for optimization and automation to streamline month close, partnering with both accounting and engineering
- Develop reports and process documentation to support swift month close.
- Field technical questions from the Accounting department, supporting efficient and effective use of the system, filing Engineering or Analyst tickets for fixes as needed
- Define and create test scripts for acceptance testing for the Oracle Financials integration and upgrades
- Manage monthly cloud system upgrades, ensuring integrity of production and test
- 5+ years experience with Oracle Fusion or EBS Application Development, preferably in a financial services environment
- Expertise with Java, SQL and Excel
- Experience developing complex integrations between Oracle and third-party systems.
- Excellent functional knowledge of debit/credit accounting
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Results-oriented with an ability to work in an extremely fast paced environment
- Driven individual contributor who loves working as part of a collaborative team
Mosaic provides competitive salaries, quality healthcare and an enjoyable, be-yourself office environment where people bring their full selves to work. We are deeply mission and vision driven, we support working remotely when needed and have unlimited vacation days. The company has a dynamic, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial environment, which requires a professional, flexible, self-starter attitude
Meet Some of Mosaic's Employees
Marketing Project Manager
Ajay works on Mosaic’s Marketing Team. He facilitates collaborative projects involving multiple teams and helps produce the marketing content that different teams need.
Back to top