Sr. Software Developer in Test
Would you be excited if your cutting-edge work had an immediate impact on promoting the growth of renewable energy? If yes, then we look forward to hearing from you.
- Develop automation in existing tools and frameworks, and extend them as necessary.
- Execute both white- and black-box testing.
- Create and execute test plans and test cases based on requirements and user stories revolving around complex data scenarios.
- Interact with product managers and developers to clarify requirements and drive projects to on-time, seamless releases.
- Understanding, testing and debugging complex, data-driven applications.
- Routinely digging into code to help identify the root cause of a defect and helping to design a solution – it’s your definition of a good time.
- 5+ years’ experience in a fast-paced application-development industry.
- Proficiency with Java and a scripting language (e.g. Ruby, Python), and ability to write automated test code and tools.
- Proficiency with Selenium Webdriver, browser developer tools, and mobile testing.
- Experience testing complex backend services.
- Proficiency with Mysql for data mining, test setup and troubleshooting purposes.
- Working knowledge of Chef and AWS a plus.
Meet Some of Mosaic's Employees
Assistant General Counsel
As Mosaic’s Assistant General Counsel, Veronica oversees the legal and regulatory compliance of company operations. She also drafts and negotiates contracts for every aspect of Mosaic’s business dealings.
Back to top