Sr Product Manager (Experience)
- Oakland, CA
Mosaic is building upon its success in solar and expanding into home improvement, making it easy by leveraging technology and financial innovation, with a goal of providing access to clean energy for everyone. We are looking to collaborate with passionate, thoughtful people who want to make a real social impact while working to solve climate change. Come join our team centrally located in beautiful downtown Oakland and help build the movement towards 100% clean energy for all.
To further our rapid growth, we are looking for an experienced product leader well-versed in financial services or B2B models to join our growing Product team. In this role, you will build and maintain consumer and enterprise-facing product that will expand our presence in the solar and home improvement markets. This is a visible role that will work closely with customers and internal teams to ensure Mosaic provides market leading financial products and terrific user experiences.
- Bring customer insight and a data-driven approach to product management
- Drive software product development, including requirements gathering, definition, refinement and implementation
- Be the product owner for a scrum team
- Conduct user interviews pre- and post-launch. Lead retrospectives
- Manage cross-functional projects in a quickly changing atmosphere. Work closely with functional teams to define and launch the best products for our customers
- Prioritize multiple stakeholder needs/requests, based on company OKRs and initiatives
- Advocate for new initiatives that address customer and company needs
- Proactively communicate priorities, goals, and results of product launches
- Measure feature success post-launch against business case and KPIs
- Be your product’s "CEO" - own understanding of how the system works and should behave
- 3+ years product management experience in consumer or commercial lending, or a related field.
- Strong organizational skills. You know how to set-up and maintain product management processes within a growing team.
- Excellent communication skills. You enjoy working with different groups using different communication styles, and excel at communicating the reasons behind a decision so everyone feels informed.
- Experience working on Agile, test/behavior-driven development-based teams
- Thrive in quickly changing environments -- Mosaic is growing rapidly and we value our ability to adapt.
- Experience integrating with third party services
- Robust understanding of data and reporting required, and experience with data migrations preferred
- Experience in consumer lending, fraud, payments preferred
- SQL experience preferred.
- Previous engineering, quality assurance and testing experiences a plus.
As a customer focused and driven-to-win organization, there are many exciting reasons to join the Mosaic team. We provide competitive salaries, quality healthcare and an enjoyable, be-yourself office environment. We are deeply mission and vision driven, have unlimited vacation days, and support flexible schedules when needed. Mosaic has a dynamic, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial environment, which requires a professional, flexible, self-starter attitude. We believe in hiring the best, the brightest, and cultivating a culture of collaboration and appreciation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top