Sr. Product Manager
Founded in 2010, Mosaic is a rapidly growing provider of consumer lending solutions for the home energy market. Covered in Bloomberg, Forbes, TechCrunch, and The New York Times, Mosaic is currently the largest residential solar lender by volume nationally and will be expanding into new verticals in 2016 — efficiency (HVAC, windows, lighting), batteries and home automation. Centrally located in beautiful downtown Oakland, Mosaic is growing fast and we are looking for top talent to take us to the next level. To complement our rapid growth, we are actively sourcing for an experienced product leader well versed in financial services or B2B models to join our growing Product organization. In this role, you will provide development and leadership to a growing team of Product Managers. This is a very visible role which will report to the Director of Product Management and work closely with sales, marketing, operations, and finance teams to ensure Mosaic provides premium financial products.
- Lead software product development for our installer-facing products. This includes requirements gathering, definition, refinement and implementation.
- Manage user interviews pre- and post-launch. Lead retrospectives.
- Keep all stakeholders informed on priorities, goals, and results of product launches.
- Manage cross-functional projects in a quickly changing atmosphere. Work closely with the Financial Products, Sales, Design and Marketing teams to define the best MVP for our customers. Advocate for new initiatives as they come up.
- 5+ years product management experience in consumer lending, energy, or a related field.
- Strong organizational skills. You enjoy building process, and know how to set-up and maintain product management processes with a growing team.
- Excellent communication skills. You enjoy working with different groups using different communication styles, and excel at communicating the reasons behind a decision so everyone feels informed.
- You thrive in quickly changing environments -- Mosaic is growing rapidly and we value our ability to adapt.
- Experience with consumer lending preferred.
- Familiarity with computer science a plus.
Mosaic provides competitive salaries, quality healthcare and an enjoyable, be-yourself office environment where people bring their full selves to work. We are deeply mission and vision driven, we support working remotely when needed and have unlimited vacation days. The company has a dynamic, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial environment, which requires a professional, flexible, self-starter attitude
Meet Some of Mosaic's Employees
Marketing Project Manager
Ajay works on Mosaic’s Marketing Team. He facilitates collaborative projects involving multiple teams and helps produce the marketing content that different teams need.
Back to top