Sr. Product Manager
Founded in 2010, Mosaic is a rapidly growing provider of consumer lending solutions for the home energy market. Covered in Bloomberg, Forbes, TechCrunch, and The New York Times, Mosaic is currently the largest residential solar lender by volume nationally and is expanding into new markets — energy efficiency, batteries and home automation. Centrally located in beautiful downtown Oakland, Mosaic is growing fast and we are looking for top talent to join a terrific team. To further our rapid growth, we are looking for an experienced product leader well versed in financial services or B2B models to join our growing Product team. This role will provide development and leadership to the rest of the organization and a growing team of Product Managers. This is a visible role that will work closely with customers and internal teams to ensure Mosaic provides market leading financial products and terrific user experiences.
- Bring customer insight and a data-driven approach to product management
- Drive software product development, including requirements gathering, definition, refinement and implementation
- Be the product owner for a scrum team or two
- Conduct user interviews pre- and post-launch. Lead retrospectives.
- Manage cross-functional projects in a quickly changing atmosphere. Work closely with functional teams to define and launch the best products for our customers. Advocate for new initiatives that address customer and company needs.
- Proactively communicate priorities, goals, and results of product launches.
- 5+ years product management experience in consumer lending, energy, or a related field.
- Strong organizational skills. You know how to set-up and maintain product management processes within a growing team.
- Excellent communication skills. You enjoy working with different groups using different communication styles, and excel at communicating the reasons behind a decision so everyone feels informed.
- You thrive in quickly changing environments -- Mosaic is growing rapidly and we value our ability to adapt.
- Experience with consumer lending preferred.
- Familiarity with computer science a plus.
Mosaic provides competitive salaries, quality healthcare and an enjoyable, be-yourself office environment where people bring their full selves to work. We are deeply mission and vision driven, we support working remotely when needed and have unlimited vacation days. The company has a dynamic, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial environment, which requires a professional, flexible, self-starter attitude.
Meet Some of Mosaic's Employees
Marketing Project Manager
Ajay works on Mosaic’s Marketing Team. He facilitates collaborative projects involving multiple teams and helps produce the marketing content that different teams need.
Back to top