Sr Frontend Software Engineer
Mosaic is building upon its success in solar and expanding into home improvement, making it easy by leveraging technology and financial innovation, with a goal of providing access to clean energy for everyone. We are looking to collaborate with passionate, thoughtful people who want to make a real social impact while working to solve climate change. Come join our team centrally located in beautiful downtown Oakland and help build the movement towards 100% clean energy for all.
To complement our rapid growth, we are actively sourcing for several bright and talented Senior Frontend Software Engineers to join our growing Technology team. In this role, you will work with a team of outstanding engineers impacting the growth of renewable energy through building e-commerce and financial services applications. Additionally, you will also have a strong background programming with Reactjs and UX.
- Create robust, highly scalable features for our website and lending platform
- Constantly look for ways to improve application performance and user experience
- Write unit tests, perform peer code reviews
- Use your experience to mentor more junior engineers
- Work directly with the CTO and product managers to define new application features
- Bring new and fresh ideas to the table
What you bring to the team
- You love developing and programming
- 7+ years of experience building financial services or eCommerce applications with Java and/or Scala
- Experience with Reactjs and UX
- BS in Computer Science or related discipline
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Utmost attention to detail
- Experience in the consumer lending industry is required
- Experience developing in a high traffic, consumer Internet environment
- Experience working in the Consumer Lending or Financial Services space
As a customer focused and driven-to-win organization, there are many exciting reasons to join the Mosaic team. We provide competitive salaries, quality healthcare and an enjoyable, be-yourself office environment. We are deeply mission and vision driven, have a generous PTO program, and support flexible schedules when needed. Mosaic has a dynamic, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial environment, which requires a professional, flexible, self-starter attitude. We believe in hiring the best, the brightest, and cultivating a culture of collaboration and appreciation. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top