Sr. Executive Assistant
Mosaic is a rapidly growing provider of consumer lending solutions for the home energy market. Covered in Bloomberg, Forbes, TechCrunch, and The New York Times, Mosaic is currently the largest residential solar lender by volume nationally and will be expanding into new verticals, including home improvement lending. Centrally located in beautiful downtown Oakland, Mosaic is growing fast and we are looking for top talent to take us to the next level.
To help complement our growth, we are searching for an experienced Senior Executive Assistant to provide a broad array of strategic, administrative, logistical, and project-related executive support directly for the CEO. In this role, you will demonstrate the ability to maintain a high level of professionalism, confidentiality, work ethic and judgment.
- Track and help drive completion of key deliverables
- Improve processes and create efficiency for the company and leadership team
- Help managing inbox, calendar and rolodex
- Plan, coordinate and schedule meetings including: team meetings, conferences and social events
- Draft and review business documents and presentations with attention to detail
- Anticipating challenges and planning ahead of needs
- Have fun at work and helping others do the same
- 5+ years’ experience in a Senior Administrative or Executive Support role working closely with Senior/Executive/C-Level Management in a small or medium sized organization
- Ability to be organized and prioritize multiple responsibilities to meet deadlines while also serving as a "go to" for all areas of responsibility
- Excellent project management skills
- High degree of expertise with MS Office, Google docs and building presentations; able to pick up internal systems quickly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
Mosaic provides competitive salaries, quality healthcare and an enjoyable, be-yourself office environment where people bring their full selves to work. We are deeply mission and vision driven, we support working remotely when needed and have unlimited vacation days. The company has a dynamic, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial environment, which requires a professional, flexible, self-starter attitude.
Meet Some of Mosaic's Employees
Marketing Project Manager
Ajay works on Mosaic’s Marketing Team. He facilitates collaborative projects involving multiple teams and helps produce the marketing content that different teams need.
Back to top