Mosaic makes it simple to go solar by leveraging technology and financial innovation, with a goal of providing access to clean energy for everyone. We are looking to collaborate with passionate, thoughtful people who want to make a real social impact while working to solve climate change. Come join our team centrally located in beautiful downtown Oakland and help build the movement towards 100% clean energy for all.
Mosaic is actively looking for ambitious Software Engineers to join an innovative and growing engineering team. If you enjoy working with cutting-edge technologies, and want to make an impact on promoting the growth of renewable energy, then you should definitely check this out!
- Create robust, highly scalable features for our website and lending platform
- Write test coverage for all new code, generate documentation and participate in peer code reviews
- Work collaboratively with product managers, stakeholders, and senior engineers to design new application features
- Constantly look for ways to improve application performance and user experience
What you bring to the team
- Must love to develop
- 1-2 years of experience building web applications with Java or Scala
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- BS in Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent experience
- Extreme attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Scala experience
- Experience with distributed systems, micro-services
- Experience developing in a high traffic, consumer Internet environment
- Experience in finance, payment systems or lending
As a customer focused and driven-to-win organization, there are many exciting reasons to join the Mosaic team. We provide competitive salaries, quality healthcare and an enjoyable, be-yourself office environment. We are deeply mission and vision driven, have unlimited vacation days, and support flexible schedules when needed. Mosaic has a dynamic, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial environment, which requires a professional, flexible, self-starter attitude. We believe in hiring the best, the brightest, and cultivating a culture of collaboration and appreciation. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, citizen status, age, disability, military or protected veteran status, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected status.
Meet Some of Mosaic's Employees
Assistant General Counsel
As Mosaic’s Assistant General Counsel, Veronica oversees the legal and regulatory compliance of company operations. She also drafts and negotiates contracts for every aspect of Mosaic’s business dealings.
Back to top