Senior Product Manager
- Oakland, CA
Mosaic is making purchase financing incredibly simple for homeowners going solar or making energy-efficient home improvements. Our mission is 100% clean energy for all, and we’re doing this by revolutionizing the two biggest industries in the world - energy and finance. We are looking to collaborate with passionate, thoughtful and self-driven people. Come join our team located in beautiful downtown Oakland and help build the movement!
To complement our rapid growth, we are seeking a motivated and experienced Senior Product Manager to join our growing Product team. In this role, you will lead greenfield consumer and enterprise-facing product initiatives that will help us expand our presence in the solar and home improvement markets. If you are looking for a unique opportunity to be on the forefront of innovation, with high visibility and impact within the company, then this is the role for you!
- Lead initiatives from concept to launch, coordinating across opinionated stakeholders on our Product, Sales, Design, Engineering, Legal, Operations and Management teams through this lifecycle.
- Drive software product development, including requirements gathering, definition, refinement and implementation.
- Bring customer insight and a data-driven approach to product management.
- Be the product owner for a scrum team or two.
- Conduct user interviews pre- and post-launch and lead retrospectives.
- Advocate for new initiatives that address customer and company needs.
- Proactively communicate priorities, goals, and results of product launches.
What you bring to the team:
- Software product management: 3+ years of experience leading software development including requirements definition, refinement and implementation.
- UX obsession: Not pixel pushers but someone who is obsessed about the needs and behaviors of our users, and is constantly curious about solutions that may already exist.
- Critical thinking: You will encounter problems that have no precedent. You will need to be pragmatic about making decisions in the face of imperfect information and love simplifying complexity. You will need to build and evangelize your point of view where there isn’t one.
- Consumer lending
- Financial services
- Enterprise SaaS onboarding
- Behavioral science
- Instructional design
As a customer focused and driven-to-win organization, there are many exciting reasons to join the Mosaic team. We provide competitive salaries, quality healthcare and an enjoyable, be-yourself office environment. We are deeply mission and vision driven, have a generous PTO program, and support flexible schedules when needed. Mosaic has a dynamic, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial environment, which requires a professional, flexible, self-starter attitude. We believe in hiring the best, the brightest, and cultivating a culture of collaboration and appreciation. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top