Senior Manager of Business Development
Mosaic is building upon its success in solar and expanding into the home improvement market, making it easy for contractors and consumers by leveraging technology and financial innovation, with a goal of providing affordable clean energy financing. We are looking to collaborate with passionate, thoughtful people who want to make a real social impact while working to solve climate change. Come join our team centrally located in beautiful downtown Oakland and help build the movement towards 100% clean energy for all.
To further our rapid growth, we are seeking an experienced Business Development professional well versed in financial services and the home improvement industry. This role will help lead the expansion of our home improvement contractor network, cultivate and manage strategic partnerships and help to design and improve the sales and onboarding process for channel partners. This is a highly visible role that will work closely with the executive and sales teams to establish, build and execute a strategy to scale Mosaic’s partner network.
- Prospect for new OEM partnerships, win business, and structure for mutual success
- Manage ongoing relationship to ensure success and durability of partnership
- Oversee design and execution of campaigns related to channel relationships, including dealer acquisition and training strategy
- Conduct phone, web-based and in-person meetings with channel partners
- Attend conferences, meetings, and industry events as needed
- Develop and optimize business development operations processes
- Work cross-functionally with marketing and sales operations to drive improvements in partner onboarding and training processes
- Other duties as assigned
- Travel required
What you bring to the team
- 5+ years successful B2B business development experience with documented success in previous business development or sales roles
- Strong understanding of the home improvement OEM landscape
- Knowledge of residential consumer financial products as it relates to home improvement
- Strong programmatic channel account and sales experience
- Proven organizational skills and ability to prioritize
- Drive to scale a business from new entrant to market leader
- Ability to work well independently
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Deep commitment to growing the movement for people-powered clean energy
- Experience working with large enterprises and long sales cycles
As a customer focused and driven-to-win organization, there are many exciting reasons to join the Mosaic team. We provide competitive salaries, quality healthcare and an enjoyable, be-yourself office environment. We are deeply mission and vision driven, have a generous PTO program, and support flexible schedules when needed. Mosaic has a dynamic, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial environment, which requires a professional, flexible, self-starter attitude. We believe in hiring the best, the brightest, and cultivating a culture of collaboration and appreciation. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Meet Some of Mosaic's Employees
Manager, Back Office Engineering
Julie oversees one of Mosaic’s trio of Engineering Teams. Together with her team, Julie works with product managers and oversees the back-end aspects of Mosaic’s financial accounting and commerce.
Back to top