Senior Agile Test Engineer
Mosaic makes it simple to go solar by leveraging technology and financial innovation, with a goal of providing access to clean energy for everyone. We are looking to collaborate with passionate, thoughtful people who want to make a real social impact while working to solve climate change. Come join our team centrally located in beautiful downtown Oakland and help build the movement towards 100% clean energy for all.
Mosaic is actively looking for ambitious Agile Test Engineers to join an innovative and growing test engineering team. If you enjoy working with cutting-edge technologies, and want to make an impact on promoting the growth of renewable energy, then you should definitely check this out!
- Drive our Behavior Driven Development based quality strategy by collaborating with product managers and developers to ensure correctness of both the requirements and implementation.
- Use your advanced SQL skills to verify the data integrity of a complex relational database and to catch data anomalies before they can impact our customers.
- Develop and execute exploratory testing charters.
- Perform weekly release readiness testing.
- Keep track of testing activities and progress using TestRail, Jira, and Jenkins.
- Help automate functional tests using the Scala, Selenium, and REST API testing tools.
What you bring to the team
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- 5+ years of total experience in QA
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Efficient in effort estimation, planning, prioritization and time management
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal direction
- Experience in a fast-paced, collaborative, startup environment
- Have at least 2 years experience mentoring junior staff members
- Test automation experience with Selenium
- Familiarity with Linux and MySql
As a customer focused and driven-to-win organization, there are many exciting reasons to join the Mosaic team. We provide competitive salaries, quality healthcare and an enjoyable, be-yourself office environment. We are deeply mission and vision driven, have unlimited vacation days, and support flexible schedules when needed. Mosaic has a dynamic, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial environment, which requires a professional, flexible, self-starter attitude. We believe in hiring the best, the brightest, and cultivating a culture of collaboration and appreciation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Meet Some of Mosaic's Employees
Manager, Back Office Engineering
Julie oversees one of Mosaic’s trio of Engineering Teams. Together with her team, Julie works with product managers and oversees the back-end aspects of Mosaic’s financial accounting and commerce.
Back to top