Sales Program Director
Mosaic makes it simple to go solar by leveraging technology and financial innovation, with a goal of providing access to clean energy for everyone. We are looking to collaborate with passionate, thoughtful people who want to make a real social impact while working to solve climate change. Come join our team centrally located in beautiful downtown Oakland and help build the movement towards 100% clean energy for all.
To complement our rapid growth, we are seeking an experienced Sales Program Director who will supervise a wide range of programs relevant to the Mosaic Partner Channel and is responsible for the delivery and overall success of each program. In this role, you will communicate and collaborate effectively across teams to help the organization effectively manage strategic initiatives. Key to achieving these measures are activities of change management and communication, standard operating procedures, successful product launches, and sales training. This role reports to the Vice President of Sales, and works closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the appropriate objectives and priorities are enabled within the sales organization.
- Manage/coordinate multiple, concurrent cross-functional projects to define, create and implement innovative products, policies, technology enhancements and business processes that support a world-class, compliant Partner Channel.
- Serve as liaison between the Account Management team and other Mosaic departments to ensure that products, policies, technology enhancements and business processes are aligned as closely as possible with Partner Channel requirements.
- Ensure that effort is continuously aligned with the values and long-term strategic goals of the organization.
- Define current state business processes and look for ways to enhance efficiency and reduce waste within Partner Channel business processes.
- Support Account Managers on implementation projects for individual partners.
- Apply change and risk management principles to process analysis and project implementation.
- Use project management techniques to manage small, medium and large projects.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to devise strategies to measure and monitor Program, Partner and Account Manager performance and identify strategies to create a large-scale, highly automated Channel Support organization.
- Create and manage program documentation.
What you bring to the team
- Proven track record of leading strategic projects combined with the ability to execute tactical project-level activities and tasks
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis, reporting, performance evaluation and KPI metrics
- Working knowledge of MS office and project management software
- Business acumen
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving and leadership skills
- Change and risk management expertise
- Knowledge of residential solar industry, relevant financial products, and channel management
- Ability to facilitate brainstorming sessions for root cause analysis and requirements elicitation
- Ability to perform business process analysis and recommend solutions
- Strong commitment to 100% renewable energy for all
As a customer focused and driven-to-win organization, there are many exciting reasons to join the Mosaic team. We provide competitive salaries, quality healthcare and an enjoyable, be-yourself office environment. We are deeply mission and vision driven, have unlimited vacation days, and support flexible schedules when needed. Mosaic has a dynamic, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial environment, which requires a professional, flexible, self-starter attitude. We believe in hiring the best, the brightest, and cultivating a culture of collaboration and appreciation.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, citizen status, age, disability, military or protected veteran status, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected status.
Meet Some of Mosaic's Employees
Marketing Project Manager
Ajay works on Mosaic’s Marketing Team. He facilitates collaborative projects involving multiple teams and helps produce the marketing content that different teams need.
Back to top