Risk Review Manager
Mosaic makes it simple to go solar by leveraging technology and financial innovation, with a goal of providing access to clean energy for everyone. We are looking to collaborate with passionate, thoughtful people who want to make a real social impact while working to solve climate change. Come join our team in beautiful Oakland and help build the movement towards 100% clean energy for all.
The Risk Review Manager will report to Mosaic’s Chief Risk Officer. You will be instrumental in reviewing underwriting, collections and other operations. We are seeking candidates who have experience working for a large bank.
- Review of underwriting, collections and other operations
- Developing and reviewing operational procedures
- Reviewing reports for accuracy and adequacy
- Identifying operations risk and inadequacy of controls
- Making recommendations on changes to procedures, controls and reports
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Engineering (MBA is a plus)
- 3+ years of experience
- Experience working in a large bank in risk review, underwriting, collections or credit policy
- Must have expertise in consumer lending, with knowledge of underwriting and collections
- Audit experience is a plus
- Must be able to analyze reports and identify gaps
- Strong experience with writing reports
- Advanced skills in MS Office
- Analytical and quantitative skills are a must
Meet Some of Mosaic's Employees
Marketing Project Manager
Ajay works on Mosaic’s Marketing Team. He facilitates collaborative projects involving multiple teams and helps produce the marketing content that different teams need.
Back to top