Mosaic makes it simple to go solar by leveraging technology and financial innovation, with a goal of providing access to clean energy for everyone. We are looking to collaborate with passionate, thoughtful people who want to make a real social impact while working to solve climate change. Come join our team in beautiful Oakland and help build the movement towards 100% clean energy for all.
Summary of This Role
The Risk Manager will report to the Director of Reporting, Analytics and Modeling. You will be instrumental in analyzing, recommending and implementing credit underwriting thru a decision rules platform, researching credit bureau data and monitoring Mosaic’s consumer loan portfolios.
- Support the execution of auto-decision rules engine, including implementation, testing and continuous monitoring
- Conduct statistical analysis for credit underwriting and risk analyses using a variety of analytical techniques
- Research credit bureau data to identify and derive attributes for credit risk decision
- Research internal databases for the development of lending criteria, pricing and term optimization.
- Build and optimize existing customer management strategies to improve customer level profitability.
- Partner with Loan Ops, Finance, Legal and Product teams to ensure appropriate execution of credit policy requirements
- Keep up-to-date on applicable regulations and compliance requirements with possible interactions with internal and external regulators.
- Perform continuous monitoring of Mosaic’s portfolios through analytical research and reports
- Monitor historical performance through review of various credit metrics and credit risk reporting, inclusive of new originations
What you bring to the team
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance, Computer Science or similar
- Must have least 3 years of solid consumer credit experience preferably in a large bank setting
- Knowledge of Credit Rules Engine platforms such as FICO Blaze or equivalent
- Solid data handling and analysis skills – SQL, Python/R/SAS etc.
- Team player with exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Articulate, you are able to negotiate with difficult commercial customers when needed
- Able to multi-task in a high volume, fast-paced environment.
- Advanced MS Excel skills and strong working knowledge of other MS Office applications.
As a customer focused and driven-to-win organization, there are many exciting reasons to join the Mosaic team. We provide competitive salaries, quality healthcare and an enjoyable, be-yourself office environment. We are deeply mission and vision driven, have unlimited vacation days, and support flexible schedules when needed. Mosaic has a dynamic, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial environment, which requires a professional, flexible, self-starter attitude. We believe in hiring the best, the brightest, and cultivating a culture of collaboration and appreciation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Meet Some of Mosaic's Employees
Manager, Back Office Engineering
Julie oversees one of Mosaic’s trio of Engineering Teams. Together with her team, Julie works with product managers and oversees the back-end aspects of Mosaic’s financial accounting and commerce.
Back to top