Partner Account Manager (West Coast)
Mosaic makes it simple to go solar by leveraging technology and financial innovation, with a goal of providing access to clean energy for everyone. We are looking to collaborate with passionate, thoughtful people who want to make a real social impact while working to solve climate change. Come join our team centrally located in beautiful downtown Oakland and help build the movement towards 100% clean energy for all.
To complement our rapid growth, we are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Partner Account Manager for our West Coast region to help us grow and support our preferred installers and their sales representative who offer Mosaic’s home solar loan. In this role, you will work closely with our Sales Team to onboard new partners and provide world-class support to existing partners to help them sell solar to homeowners across the country. You will also actively solicit feedback on Mosaic’s products and services, conduct market intelligence, drive improvements, and act as an internal advocate for our partners.
- Build and manage a network of home solar developers and installers
- Own and manage tier 2 installer and sales partners
- Drive home solar loan volume through Mosaic’s channel partners
- Deliver a world-class experience and superior support to the Mosaic partner network
- Develop and optimize sales operations processes
- Conduct phone and web-based appointments with installers to educate installer and sales reps, build relationships, communicate developments, and collect feedback
- Collect, analyze, and resolve installer issues
- Update and manage collateral for installers
- Manage day-to-day communications with installers and maintain accurate records
- Represent installers’ needs to marketing, operations, support, and product development
- Conduct market intelligence research
- Track metrics to evaluate installer partners’ performance
- Consistently meet and exceed target loan volume goals
- Work cross-functionally as a part of the Mosaic team to move the company forward
- Other duties as assigned
- Some travel required
What you bring to the team
- 2+ years successful B2B account management experience; preference for people with a track record of managing multiple partner accounts
- Documented top performance in in-home solar sales is a plus
- Strong account management experience
- Solar and Finance Industry experience preferred
- Knowledge of residential solar financial products
- Proven organizational skills and ability to prioritize
- Experience with CRM required
- Analytical and data driven
- Ability to work well independently
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Deep commitment to growing the movement for people-powered clean energy
As a customer focused and driven-to-win organization, there are many exciting reasons to join the Mosaic team. We provide competitive salaries, quality healthcare and an enjoyable, be-yourself office environment. We are deeply mission and vision driven, have unlimited vacation days, and support flexible schedules when needed. Mosaic has a dynamic, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial environment, which requires a professional, flexible, self-starter attitude. We believe in hiring the best, the brightest, and cultivating a culture of collaboration and appreciation.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, citizen status, age, disability, military or protected veteran status, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected status.
Meet Some of Mosaic's Employees
Assistant General Counsel
As Mosaic’s Assistant General Counsel, Veronica oversees the legal and regulatory compliance of company operations. She also drafts and negotiates contracts for every aspect of Mosaic’s business dealings.
Back to top