Loan Operations Associate
Mosaic makes it simple to go solar by leveraging technology and financial innovation, with a goal of providing access to clean energy for everyone. We are looking to collaborate with passionate, thoughtful people who want to make a real social impact while working to solve climate change. Come join our team centrally located in beautiful downtown Oakland and help build the movement towards 100% clean energy for all.
As a member of the Loan Servicing team, you will be responsible for executing processes and resolving problems in order to underwrite and service Mosaic’s residential solar loans. To complement our rapid growth, we are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Loan Servicing Associate who can handle complex tasks relating to post-loan-funding borrower needs. An ideal candidate is someone who has proven problem solving skills, strong attention to detail, and an openness to ongoing learning and collaboration with peers. If you are passionate about provide excellent service to our borrowers to help us maximize the money available to fund 100% clean energy, then this is the role for you.
- Process all requests for submission, removal, correction and filing of personal property liens for Mosaic’s loan portfolio
- Receive and handle calls from borrowers, Mosaic partners, mortgage companies, and other stakeholders regarding active loans
- Manage lien filings that require manual intervention
- Facilitate loan payoffs made by third parties on behalf of Mosaic borrowers
- Assist Loan Servicing Specialist team in special assignments
- Keep all processing times within Mosaic’s SLAs
What you bring to the team
- Collaborative team player
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to learn new processes and financial concepts
- Experience in Financial Services or Solar industries
- Bilingual (English / Spanish)
As a customer focused and driven-to-win organization, there are many exciting reasons to join the Mosaic team. We provide competitive salaries, quality healthcare and an enjoyable, be-yourself office environment. We are deeply mission and vision driven, have unlimited vacation days, and support flexible schedules when needed. Mosaic has a dynamic, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial environment, which requires a professional, flexible, self-starter attitude. We believe in hiring the best, the brightest, and cultivating a culture of collaboration and appreciation. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Meet Some of Mosaic's Employees
Assistant General Counsel
As Mosaic’s Assistant General Counsel, Veronica oversees the legal and regulatory compliance of company operations. She also drafts and negotiates contracts for every aspect of Mosaic’s business dealings.
Back to top