Facilities Administrative Assistant
Mosaic makes it simple to go solar by leveraging technology and financial innovation, with a goal of providing access to clean energy for everyone. We are looking to collaborate with passionate, thoughtful people who want to make a real social impact while working to solve climate change. Come join our team centrally located in beautiful downtown Oakland and help build the movement towards 100% clean energy for all.
To complement our rapid growth, we are seeking an enthusiastic and organized Facilities Administrative Assistant who enjoys working in a fast-paced, ever changing environment. In this role, you will provide facilities and secretarial/administrative support for the COO, as well as maintain a working environment for an office of 150 staff members. This position reports to the Office Facilities Manager.
- Assist in workplace and facilities support - keep the office running in a highly efficient and quality manner
- Provide receptionist support with front desk coverage including checking in all visiting bankers, investors, candidates, and other guests, ensuring a professional and memorable experience when visiting us.
- Manage Google Calendar
- Responsible for conference rooms setup / clean-up.
- Maintain supplies ranging from typical office supplies to our well-appointed kitchen and delicious array of food and beverage options.
- Perform kitchen duties – maintain cleanliness throughout the day
- Keep the awesomeness of Mosaic’s office with the building management
- Assist in planning and organizing the monthly company all staff meeting, and various social events that the Mosaic team loves
- Prepare/receive/distribute mail, packages, misc. deliveries
- Perform a variety of general administrative tasks and projects as needed
What You Bring to the Team
- Minimum 1-year experience as an administrative assistant or receptionist.
- Self-directed individual who loves process, organization, and enjoys managing an office
- Confident, enthusiastic approach to supporting the culture
- High level of integrity
- Open and collaborative communicator (excellent verbal and written communication skills)
- Organized task master who is capable of managing multiple projects and priorities
- Proven ability to deliver projects on time
- Strong attention to detail – accuracy and thoroughness is critical
- Creative and resourceful problem solver
- Excellent computer skills including Word, Excel, Google Applications
- Ability to work in a team environment with a diverse group of staff and a steady stream of interruptions
- Positive energy
- Experience in restaurant or hospitality
- Knowledge in Nutrition
As a customer focused and driven-to-win organization, there are many exciting reasons to join the Mosaic team. We provide competitive salaries, quality healthcare and an enjoyable, be-yourself office environment. We are deeply mission and vision driven, have a generous PTO program, and support flexible schedules when needed. Mosaic has a dynamic, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial environment, which requires a professional, flexible, self-starter attitude. We believe in hiring the best, the brightest, and cultivating a culture of collaboration and appreciation. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Meet Some of Mosaic's Employees
Manager, Back Office Engineering
Julie oversees one of Mosaic’s trio of Engineering Teams. Together with her team, Julie works with product managers and oversees the back-end aspects of Mosaic’s financial accounting and commerce.
Back to top